Monday, December 27, 2010

Noodless

Post 30 its weird how fast time flies!
Today was a pretty average today I studied all day for exams! But then I was interupted by Boy G...
Boy G is having a birthday party on Thursday! Its a big formal party that I was invited to but wasn't really going to go to because i wanted a new dress! Anyways boy G asked many people to be his date for the party and everyone had their own excuses and then he posted on facebook and three days later he had no replies..so now its close to the deadline he calls me (his final hope) if I want to be his date ugh why do I have to be a sloppy second like ssome whore but beefore I accepted to be his date I decided to ask Master recently whenever I make big decisions I ask master master told me I can't go as his date so when I told boy G today about I can't go..he FLIPPED and he told me that he f****** hates me and wants me to die sad and lonley and ill never be anything in life and random things..he said mean things till I begun to cry I'm a strong persson but some things hurt me more then others after I finished calling master.was on skype yayyyyyyy! So I felt better I told master how I felt and he asked for boyG Number I was a bit shocked! And a bit happy and a bit fangirling..master really was going to stand up for me ? Master is in china is it reallly ok to call ? Master said next time anyone hurts me he will need a number I've never expirenced any master stand up for me whenever I was hurt they were like oh......

Master called me HIS girl...
*giggles*

Master said theirs a HIGH chance we shall meet. Before summer ahhhh~!!!~! I'm so excited!! Me and master :) ahhh~! I've already planned how I shall sneak away from my family! *sighs* yayy :)

Actualy I'm quiet tired I woke up at 1pm I've never woke up this late before even when I'm sick! I feel a bit out of my normal self because I woke up so late :o its 1pm but I Think I might go back to sleep...I just ate but have no energy for the gom sama ri song (three little bears) and I always have energy to sing a song blahhhh! I hope I regain energy before master comes online

No comments:

Post a Comment