Monday, December 20, 2010

Super kitty

Buying noodles for chow mein $2.50
Buying a hello kitty stuff animal $10.50
Talking to master for one hour priceless!

I talked to master for one hour he cut his hair :o he looks like li jun jie a little bit now! Li jun jie is my new favoriate crush!!! Omgg I love his songs *fangirl squeel* its a bit rare for me to like cpop only because a lot of the cpop sounds like annoying japanese music...we've alll heard some annoying high pitch girly japanese song I find that morning musume produces these annoying songs in MASS bulk!! But anyways..I like li jun jie voice its soo perfect and his songs are so meaningful and perfect *sighs* I've listened to all the songs he produced :o now I need to sub my favoriate ones :p I knoww only loosers sub songs...
Today I think I did pretttyy good with fangirling :) master still noticed a little bit but in my defence he was looking reallly rreallly reallly hot..mmm I think he purposly give me super hot looks *nods*
in my last blog post I said I would ask master about a boyfriend well I poped the question!
And master said no at first I was a little sad but then after thinking about it I am the kind of person who gets easily attached if I had a boyfriend and he really loved me it would be hard for me to let go but I think the main reason master said no is because he would miss my fangirling and that look of pure joy and excitement when I look at him haha mmm. Or maybeeee the reason he said no is because he likes me!!! :D :D :D not that I'm excited or anything..............
Master sent me an email about twodays ago and he said he wanted me to be his center priority at the time I was really excited to have read that but after thinking on it...his center priotiy would be his girlfriend :o
But its all cool while he's with his girlfriend he won't ask me for kisses I gave master mannyy mannny mannny kisses yesterday oh my :o I still need to pratice :( here's my general thought patern when master wants a kiss

*oh no!!!! Did I pratice kissing?
A kiss from me???
Maybe he's joking
Oh no he's legit!
Awwee he looks soo cute
Awwee I just want to squeesee his cute littlee cheecks
Focous!!! He needs a kiss
Awwweee he's toooo cuteeeeee
Awee did u see that he winked!!!

In short I get distracted by random cute things..even his serious face is cute!
But his sad face isn't cute :(but its ok when he's sad ill always be here to cheer him up!
Kittyyy to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment