Sunday, December 19, 2010

Star falling from the sky

Have you ever played the trust game? The game where you have to trust that the person behind you will catch you from falling? I played it once when I was younger I played it with a boy I liked he smiled and told me that he will most deffinitly catch me so I smiled and put all my trust in him but when I was falling he got distracted and never catched me soon after that I broke up with him and never played that stupid game again but life is sorta like that game you blindly open your heart. and blindly trust people not quite knowing if that person is going to. Catch you...because of my personality I have been fooled and manipulated quite a bit I am a simple girl that thinks in black and white I believe that deep down everyone really is good inside deep deep deep down even hitler in one point mightve been a good person but a good exsample is their was a man who murdered these two children parents and this made the children become orphans but every year on their birthday and christmas the children would receive gifts from him he never signed his name or left a note but he gave them expensive lavish gifts years later the children found out that the gifts were from the man..I know stories don't happen like that often but it still makes me believe that deep down everyone isn't bad :)
Bdsm is kinda like the trust game the slave must put all her trust to fall into the masters arm and the master needs to trust in himself that he can surely catch the slave.. but if the slave can't trust the master enough to fall the game will never start...
I'm ready to fall I hope I get caught

No comments:

Post a Comment