Thursday, December 30, 2010

Air

Today someone asked me online what is one word that describees me I thought of many words..fun,creative,intresting,cute,difrent,sexy,curious but I chose the word air I actually strive to become a person like air..
..
I wanna be like the air. The good-hearted person whose kindness overflows and people realize how important she was to them, once she is gone.
I wanna be that kind of person.
<
Why that kind of person?that kind of person is often abused and misused and easily fooled by those around her but this kind of person seeing a smile on someones face its enough to make her feel happy creating a laugh from someones face is a feeling that nobody can describe a mix of happiness and thankfullness..This kind of person puts other peoples wories and misfortunates before her own many people wont thank her or treat her nicely but even sonthis kind of person is the happiest person you might encounter even if she doesnt have much.. I want to strive to be this kind of person..

Master said he is looking for a slave with a chritable good heart
But what is "good"? Is good the person who volunteers and donates blood and gives money to charity? I hate using the word good...good is so un definable..

Today I did my weekly heels training activity!
Every week I want to do something in my tallest heels for 25mins it could be cleaning the house or dancing or yoga or whatnot but every week for 25mins I strive to do that kind of activity after a while I should be a pro in heels able to walk confidentitly and sexually walking in 6in heels can be a bit scary but any girl who can walk in heels deffinitly needs some props

Master told me that I might be focousing too much on him and not enough on my life? Ugh why is it that I actually think that he will understand my true feelings -_- he said he understands but obviously not since he had to tell me to be carefull..its not fair :( he wasnt listening to me with my heart so he did not understand..

General thought process when talking to master
ittalcs=words I ended up erasing
Bold:What I am thinking in my head




Master: do you love me kitty?


Kitty:AHHH!! :d :d :d :d :d he LOVES ME
oh i didnt answer the question..
Kitty:No i dont love you
YES i do love you but how awkward would that be??
Kitty:What kind of love?
stupid question
Kitty:Yes I love you
ahhh dont say I love you boys will run like fire!
Kitty:No I dont love you sorry Master
Kitty:Do you love me?
he doesnt love me
kitty:Yes,kitty loves you in many ways
ahh this is good a safe answer!

2ND Exsample
Master:How do you feel when you talk to me?


Kity:I feel like I am on cloud 9
how lame is that cloud 9??
Kitty:It is undescriable I cant describe it
-_- master is ASKING you to describe it stop being dificult
Kitty:It feels like I just won the lottery I am so overjoyed
o_O but what does it feel like to win the lottery i imagine it feels greedy constantly caculating how to waste your money on yourself..mm
Kitty:It feels unbelivable
realllyy?you typed this again??? come on
Kitty:UHHH
uhm cant think!
Kitty:It feels as if kitty has finnally found her place she is masters kitty having found her place provides such an amazing feeling a feeling better then christmas a simple kind of happiness just being in this place provides me happiness
This is good And i did not use the word I :D

No comments:

Post a Comment