Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Algorithms

I am a bit bored just woke up its 4pmish so I decided to do a 100 question random survey:D :D

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Explain why water is so important to your body?

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Nothing
Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Sleeping
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Monday around 9pm I watched My big frikkin weddingWithout looking, guess what time it is
4:40pm

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4:31pm
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A song by jj lin called she says that song describes me today :o

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
mm...outside?sunday! I went to the mall to return something

Did you dream last night?
Yes

Do you remember your dreams?
Yep a weird little dream about master why do I always dream about him?

When did you last laugh?
mmm............about 30 seconds ago
Do you remember why / at what?
I laughed because the last time I went outside was sunday and its wensday :o
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
On wall ONE I have an asian fan and a chinese calander ahh my calander is soo cute!
On wall two I have a magazine collage of my fav models on wall three I have a picture on wall Four i have a creepy picture of a creepy girl

Seen anything weird lately?
Nah do dreams count?
What do you think of this quiz?
MEHHH its alright
What is the last film you saw?
mm...Eclipse? but that was so long ago..
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Anywhere where master lives is fine :D

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A plane ticket to see master and then me and him will go shopping together
Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
A few years ago I was heavily into rock music and death metal I only wore black and I hardly used to smile/laugh

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would change equality! I know I should have wished for world peace or to end world hunger but I think if everyone in the world was equal then I think all the problems would stop slowly

Do you like to dance?
YES! but not in front of others
Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes Ive concidered many many many many times it would be fun new people new life..new food

Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Whats an anagram?
Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Jessica
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
JJ lin songs ahhh I love him :D

Last time you swam in a pool?
uhm maybe 2 years?
Type of music you like most?
Mmm actually I think I might like CPOP a bit more then Kpop...OK its a tie between KPOP And CPOP

Type of music you dislike most?
annoying JPOP like morning musume

Are you listening to music right now?
Yes

What color is your bedroom carpet?
I have tile
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
mm..I wish We had a spiral staircase with a slide it would be fun
What was the last thing you bought?
Chinese dessert bread thing..sooo good!
Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Yes with the right person *nudges master*

Do you have a garden?
ew..
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Well its not a what but a WHO..I think of master :o
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
ONEW! no no G DRAGON no no mike he..mmm nahh maybe tae yang? no mm..kim bum soo..mm actually I cant really choose why cant I haave lunch with everyone?
Who sent the last text message you received?
uhh My brother

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
online store called amiclubwear it also has a hello kitty section and lots of sexy outfits master would love it if i maxed out in that store!
What time is bed time?
Mmm I dont have a bed time But the last time I had a bed time it was 1:30AM Master told me I had to be getting ready for bed by then

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Nope I always wanted to be in one maybe a hooters beauty pagent would be nice

How many tattoos do you have?
none

If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Yes one that master likes would be cool

What did you do for your last birthday?
Watched My sassy girl with a group of my best friends

Do you carry a donor card?
Yes

Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My brother and this girl I babysit

Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half full

What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Japan

When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Me grow tomatos???? o.o I never had one

Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes

Are you a good cook?
Yes if you like your food a bit crunchy...hahah ok no im not that good i just need pratice i swear

Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Ive never pumped gass I really dont know how o.o

If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Well Master hes not a celeb or someone from history BUT hes my celeb ^_^ im his number one fan ^_^

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes oh my..

Do you touch-type?
uh like texting? sometimes but not really

What's under your bed?
A big box some shoes uhh a pen a newspaper just random stuff

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes
Think fast, what do you like right now?
Master o_o oh no how come everyime I think fast hes the first person to pop up!

Where were you on Valentine's day?
I was alone in my room....:o

What time do you get up?
4:30ishham
What was the name of your first pet?
mmm..kitty~!
Who is the second to last person you would expect to call you?
Master

Is there anything going on this weekend?
A wedding
How are you feeling right now?
Tired,Bored,Want to go back to sleep random things...

What do you think about the most?
Well Master takes up a LARGE space of my thinking but other then him I think about the future a lot

What time do you get up in the morning?
Did i just do this? 4:30am

If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I would only tell Master and maybe my parents MAYBE...

Who would you tell first?
Master

What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
uhmmm the orphan I think that was in like 2009??

Do you sing in the shower?
YES loud KPOP :d but sometimes gom sam ri

What do you do when you are bored?
Daydream,watch asian dramas,Find more kpop/cpop songs,blog idk


What do you do for a living?
I go to school and ask my parents for money
Do you love your job?
sure

What did you want to be when you grew up?
Some kind of doctor or a scrub nurse im not quite sure I like the aspects of both doctor and nurse -_-

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
mm..I want to work at hooters for a bit not forever obviously but it would be nice to work at hooters show off my body and then see peoples reaction when i tell them i work at hooters lol
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
chicken?

How many keys on your key ring?
Nonee I dont have any key rings

Where would you retire to?
Florida maybe theirs lots of old people I would have a lot of friends

What kind of car do you drive?
If i KNEW how to drive I would be driving a 2007 volkswagon convertable buggy turbo in candy red BUT since I dont know how to drive...

What are your best physical features?
mm....My lips ? idk

What are your best characteristics?
My personality (how lame everyone says that)

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Some asian country

What kind of books do you like to read?
Jodi picoult books
Where would you want to retire to? F
Florida

What is your favorite time of the day?
The time when master is online..soo mm right now its around 9pmish
Where did you grow up?
Hello kitty land
How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Far far farr away
What are you reading now?
Nothing?

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I really dont know can i be both?

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No im not a creep sorry

Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Nope o.o
Do you have pets?
Nah
How many rings before you answer the phone?
I -NEVER- answer the house phone and usually three rings before i answer my cell

What is your best childhood memory?
mm..Playing neopets I wass soo rich and popular my pets were WAYY COOL!!! But now my pets died and i dont play..oops..

What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
umm..

Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
YES!

What is most important in life?
Health is important mentally and physically but education is also important

What Inspires You?
What inspires me..theirs so many things that inspire me..I will create a blog on what inspires me one day..

No comments:

Post a Comment