Thursday, December 9, 2010

oatmeal

Its been a long time since I have posted!!!
I have been a bit sick I stayed home from school due to sickness and now I feel a lot better :) when I was sick master texted me and said take care of your body get well soon love...mmm I wonder if he ment love as in a person?or love as in I love you orr love as in love master :o *ponders* rofl jkjkish I have a lot. Of things on my mind sooo much my head feels like it might implode! So I decided to post the most important things that are on my mind to relieve some stress off of my mind!souds good?alright!



I was thinking if graduating early is the best option

Pro
Master MIGHT be in fl and I could live with him yay
I can start on the long road to being a doctor
Miami duhh!
Lots of college parties and drinking and fun stuff
54 percent chance of going to ucla (an average)

Cons
Master might not be in fl
School might be extra hard
Miami might suck bc idk spanish
Might not go to collage parties due to studying
Might live in the library like master rofl jkkish......
roomated :( awkwarddd!
Can not go to ucla

Or
Stay in highschool one more year and become a lpn (licensed pratical nurse)

Pro
I would have a carrer after I graduate
Can make 20 a hour in california for lpn
Can make 17 a hour in florida for lpn
Which Can easily help pay bills or anything master needs/wants
With the extra money coming through I can get implants faster!
Education to be a lpn is free! Compared to people paying thosands to be a lpn
With a career masters family/friends might be able to accept our age gap

Con
I don't want to be a nurse forever
if master stays in fl I can't live with him
Its hard!
Theirs 10 credits of prerequiste college courses fml
Might not get into program
It is time consuming

Ahh idk a lot on my mind! I finnally finished my bimbo post but now I'm nervous to post it :s rawr these writing assigments are so nerve wrecking
I put together my christmas list for my parents :p after looking at it today the cheepest item was 450 rofl I guess they miss the old days. Where all I wanted was hello kitty stuff
Master is going to china next weeek :) I hope it snows! I'm happy he's gonna be with his family for christmas he's wayy to stressed
Idk. Why but its still hard for me to kiss :o *sighs* I. Need to learn fast cuz master always want kisses!

Ooohhh! Maybe master will go to the water cube in bejing! I hope he doesn't go because I want to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment