Sunday, April 3, 2011

wo ai ni my fucking ass

I'm mad to the point that I fear I might implode I'm mad to the extent that I fear I won't be able to make a complete sentence -_- and I can't believe I'm this mad at my master the person who I faithfuly submit to...
Well why are you mad...?
I had a medical competition last weekend I worked hard tried my best etc etc. And I anxiously waited for results when I foun out I did not win I was sad I told maser the only comforting words he told me was awww and booo...really? The only things you could say was awwe and boo...not even try to give me a hug or try to call or maybe atleast pretend you cared somewhat? I went out to hooters and idley stuffed my face with food not giving a fuck about dieting or whatever. In my head I wonder well what if he was busy or with his friends or any other circumstance even if that was the case he could have left a small message master he says he loves me I dont think so master makes me go crazy ~_~ I just want to be the best bimbo I just ant to be his...but how come my master can't even fufill his duty as a master? In my dreams..in my asian dramas its never like this why does it turn out like this? I thought me and master were supposed to last forever but why are cracks showing up in our relationship so quickly? I did all my assignments I tried to workout my boobs are getting bigger and I did everything he has asked without complaints or concers..I've always been here for master but how come my master can't even fuffil the small duties of being a master? The smallest thing a master should do and is supposed to do is to care for his slave physically emotionaly and mentally..bdsm ts a strong bond of love he's also my boyfriend the love should be burning hot but why did I feel so alone the time I wanted him the most?did I do something wrong to be alone when all I wanted was him? I keep thinking welll what if I did my assignment quicker or used better grammar or if I was blonde or if I was skinnier or if I was everything but me then maybe master wouldn't have left me alone these things keep circling in my head..... If it was him who had lost I would be there for him..I'm always there for master when he's hungry when he's tired when he boards plane when he exits planes when he needs to study when he needs to think "alone" but how come the first time I needed master I couldn't get him?am I too selfish to want master just once? I try hard to not be needy but just this once I wanted to be needy and lean on master...but it turns out hooters burgers and fries were more helpful then my master who loves me thanks hooters

No comments:

Post a Comment