Friday, April 29, 2011

12 moons

An authentic slave is a wonderful thing to own.


I think it would be such a nice thing to own sometimes I Wonder what would life be like if I were master having a slave that i can mold into ANYTHING where would i even start....

I want to give 200% percent effort towards master and before I do so I need to consider a few factors..
1.Is this the guy im willing to risk my life for?
2.Is the relationship worth it?
3.Can Master mentally handel this sort of relationship

So while deeply searching for answers I am rereading old skype messages from the past just to see generally his goals and how serious he is about a real true slavery relationship and i stumbled apon some messages by his ex about some emotional baggages master has
I did not really care at the time when she told me... but as I was reading now I noticed that all the things she told me was true except for one big emotionall bacggage...I asked Master if he would tell me anythimg important about himself and he said he would...I trust him but I cant help but wonder how much truth is in her messages she did know/date him for 2years....I doubt master would ever talk to me aboout someething big about him that I Should know hes so secretive but for whatever reasoe...I want to quickly come to a conclusion so i can put all my effort into this relationship with all my heart :) right now im giving a lot but I really want to commit to going above and beyond anyones expectations I hope i find answers to unanswered questions!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment