Tuesday, April 12, 2011

yiyi soup

Ahh...why does it feel *this* good to be in love :D? Hahah it feels like I'm on the best rollar coaster ever..a rollar coaster with ups and downs and twist and turns and lots of silicone boobies yea that's my coaster wanna take a ride? XD welll that's too bad cuz the coaster only has 2 seats one for kitty an one for master

Today in japanese class a girl I told about my bdsm life she asked me well why is your name kitty? Do you meow? Does he pet you? Are you being trained into a cat!!? @_@ and I laughed soo hard I think my master has petted me like once I think id perfer a kiss then a pet..but then again I love anything and everything from master actually the only reason wh y my name is kitty is because I like hello kitty so my master he wanted to be able say hello,kitty my master is so silly :D
lol

Sometimes whenever I date someone no matter who they are I wonder...how do I know this is the "one" especially relationships like master that could result in marriage it would be horriable to waste his time @_@ but anyways how would you know this person is your soul mate there's 1.3 billion people in china.. maybe your soulmate is hiding in china? Is it stupid to worry about you soul mate hiding in china @_@ me and master aren't soul mates honestly I think I already know master soulmate mmmm should I keep such classified info to myself? Even though me and master are not soul mates I like him super much :D our love storry is like the asian drama :D ok...I know life isn't like a drama...
Oo let's make a drama out of me and masters love story!


Ai Yoshida koogyoo kabushikigaisha
Is the tittle! Yes I named it after a zipper compant -_- zippers of LOVE

Today master showed me his friend picture yiyi I told master his friend is so so so so so so so so smart looking haha I know master thought I wanted to say cute lol he's cute but he's not like smoking hot like master if that makes any sense @_@

Master has cute friends I would not mind fucking his friends if he allowed but my worry with fucking his friends is..I'm pretty sure during sex I'm going to be screaming master lol his friends will be like- yeahh...I had sex with kitty.......yeaaaa...she started screaming master @_@ lol

Everything that master has taught me so far he taught my many maath equations and vocab words and chinese XD I cant believe I remember everything its weird...altho I must admit I always forget small details like his fav color (black) or other random things XD but the point is because I remember what he teaches me do you think ill be amazing in sex? Master teaches me how he likes it and ill alwayyys remember :p

I've been studying quite hard for standard testings I'm so happy and proud of myself :D 2hrs a day 7 days a week for a total of 14 hours of studying a week XD its gonna be hard to continue that pattern till october lol I'm working hard and so is master :D

No comments:

Post a Comment