Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rainbow

Slowly uncovering Masters true feelings is a long path I think I have uncovered one more clue to peicing togethers masters mind..Maybe at the end of my discovery I will hit gold and discover something that nobody knows?? whats the chances...? Sometimes I think i would be a great at anaylizing situations and people mostly because its so much fun I love it ^_^ Master is like a big puzzle and i love every second?
Master has a special definition of love which you can read about if you look back ;)
So does that mean that master doesnt love easily? Master was dating a girl for 2 years mm... I might get upset if someone dates me for longer then 4 years and does not poop the question -_- like reallly..... >_< but back to the topic I think master has gates around his heart maybe something happened to him and so now he wants to be carefull of who he lets get close to him? how many gates does he have im not sure...how tall are they? im not really sure...I don't have any evidence to support that master is protecting his heart...I just have a feeling

Me and Master will have our chance right? I just need to wait for it...waiting drives me crazy!~~~ I can't wait I quickly want to be by his side but I must admit I would be really sad if he moved to cali before I moved with him =/ I would truly feel alone and feel the HUUUUGE distance/tiome zone gap..PLUS i always wanted me and master to move to cali together who knows what will happen..

I feel like A clay with Master willing to shape into any form he wishes I decided that I would get a legal name change for my middle name to any name master wishes but I would only get the name change BEFORE medical school and BEFORE I get my EMT licence haha two conditions is not that bad :p?? Im the best slave ever ^_^!~ Maybe im the best slave ever because I'm crazy??? everything that master wanted in the begining of our relationship he got..Master wanted a slave with peircings a slave who will change their name a slave who will get boobies and many many many many other wishes that I was unsure about but now why do I feel like I want to give Master the world? I've never felt this way before maybe I really am going crazy??

Master wants to "break me in" with some heavy bdsm when we first meet I'm scared that instead of breaking me in it will break me down :p LOL and create me being scared of master to the point where I cant continue as a slave? idk this relationship needs communication XD

Blogging happily I want to always be like this!~ happily bloggingd and smiling about master happily!~

It feels weird if i say onew oppa.. onew oppa used to come out of my mouth so easily but now I cant even say onew oppa..My oppa is not onew its Master ^_^ oppa is so cute when hes tired :) his sleepy voice makes me giggle so much I always giggle talking to oppa I bet its weird but I think oppa got used to giggles lol when I dont giggle he thinks something is wrong :p lol Master I love you <3<3<3<3

Mesurments...

No comments:

Post a Comment