Saturday, April 23, 2011

How did master get suchh a great girlfriend/slave ahhh I'm jealous :p
Masters girlfriend is supper faithful even if she only recieves few messages :p
She also goes to the gym everyyday!~ even if master won't notice because he never goes on webcam :p
She also studies everyday in hopes of getting high scores!~
She does alll his assignments even the boring ones!
She's even willing to be a bimbo or anything master wishes!
Did you know she speaks chinese also! (Lol jkjk)
She is a little bit childish...but its cute
Sometimes she appears too babyish but its also cute!
And maybe she likes asian culture too much...XD
And she loves to hear her master sing I need a girl yayyy!~ (I need a girl mmmhmm gotta make you mine I will treat you right baby!~~~~~~ ahh!~)
Masters girlfriend/slave is the best don't you think!? :D
Its hard finding good slaves...but its even harder to find slaves willing to make the relationship work even if it means stuying a little harder or working out in gym I would know since I used to be a dom hehehe

Master gave me 2 assignments I will moify it slightly so I can complete it was such a broad subject it was hard to write on...master also said he wante to know more about me heh now that I think about it... he has a lot to catch up on rofl I shhall completle assignment later today

Working out the gym is fun I might be addicted I like going everyyy day I guess I look forward to gong to the gym now uhm gym addiction? The feeling after gym the Best! Can't wait to get to masters surprice goal
My waist has dropped by one inch used to be 34inch now its 33.5...I think......

No comments:

Post a Comment