Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweet and sour pork

Theirs a quote by beethoven....
"Only the pure of heart can make good soup"
If master was a soup what would he be....
A.chicken chowmein soup!
I need more time to think on his soup -_- but I. Would like chicken chowmein soup yunnn

I have a list of turnoffs (doesn't every girl) master doesn't fit any of the turn offs except one I feel that he cares about what others thinks about him and I don't care what others think about me if I want to sing my fav korean songin public I will -_- if I want to dance in the rain sure why not? At my school everyone has mixed opinions about me and to br frank I don't give a fuck -_- why does it mater what other people think are they that important? @_@ I understand with being so young master doesn't like telling everyone about me but I've noticed other random things hs worried about. How people percieve is it really that important to him?

My friend joppi "expert on love" she thinks master isn't suited for me and warns me daily of the dangers o.o its a rocky zone I know @_@ she doesn't think ill fit in with his family I can't speak the lang yet..I can't cook chinese my knowlodge on te culture is quite average and everyone incluing master would reject me socially in the culture...yeaa maybe she's crazy but I hate hearing that everyyday theirs some truths to it I have a seriouus problem with secondguessing myself but for once in ever I don't want to second guess I don't want to give up to allow another girl to steal master -_- I need to workout more! I finished my high heel training I walk great in 6inch heels..but it hurts like hell after I'm done walking

I'm conssidering taking some massage therapy classes! If I start now I can get all the bs classes done and then next year 2012 I could be seriously taking the course for massages and what not..I. like the idea of alternative medicine like aroma therapy,music therapy etc etc. Master he suffers from backpains a lot I think he needs massage therapy! Maybe getting this therapy from a hot bimbo will make him get better faster!

It sucks because I want to do soo many things I want to learn chinese,cantonese be a paramedic learn massage therapy be a nail tech go to medical school and be a doctor @_@ I'm going to be dead broke if I don't cross something off my list
Why can't I just live off of ramen noodles and do everything? When I become a doctor I can do my patients nails,be a doctor in china or communicate with chinese patients :p super doctor? Actually I worry I won't be a good doctor I don't think I possess the personality traits needed I have the passion! So hopefully ill gain the personality traits I need soon!

Master is going to sanfran this summer I hate time zones. Hopefully he finds a job in sanfran I'm really applying for colleges all over north florida and one school sanfran XD

Yesterday I was really sad I was in the mall and I started to cry omg ~_~
Master called to cheer me up but he did a mediocore job
It was like the whole call I was like..kill me kill me kill me kill me @_@ well not the whole call but like a nice portion
But master always makes me laugh I'm happy he can make me laugh

Sometmes I love being with master hell most of the time I feel like that
But sometimes I hate being with master and feel like he's making me go insane
And then theirs those random times when I love and hate it (like today)
I love being with master and hate being with master (not because his personality or anything I just don't think. I'm. Contributing mentally to the relationship XD not mentally but socially not socially by SOULy ughhh too late to be writing a blog post omg )
And then those days I feel so confused and selfish..selfish because I refuse to give up and keep trying even if I always fail espicyl at cooking
Oh gosh cooking -_- one day I'm going to be a great cook and cook for yyi and alllll his friends I won't give up! :D
Ill never give up on chinese cooking or master no matter is master hates talking about the bestest gf in the world who never fails to wake him up or to send him away with a cute email and never fails to put a smiele on his face!and if. I struggle with cantonese I won't give up either :D giving up is not an option only success!

No comments:

Post a Comment