Sunday, April 17, 2011

Naomi

This is my 84th post
My last post
Well it should be my last post
Everything says I need to stop this relationship but my heart it just won't stop...
When did I start to really love this boy?
How did it start?
I just remember loving him only bc he's a cute little asian boy but now I see omething about him is so special...his heart his soul its so special and strangly I feel like we have the ablity to connect if we really wanted too..
I take special pride in my accomplishments of slowly figuring him out I just started but I feel like I've got a lot of the fundamentals down many other smart people might have him all figured out already... being patient is so important I patiently day by day collect information...today me and master had many brekup talks..I must admit I cried a lot whenever I thought it was over...I don't want to be weak but I feel weak in front of master..he's number 1 in my heart in everything no matter what he thinks..theirs a quote.."if you love someone let them go" I love master but I can't let him go am I selfish? Or does that mean I don't love him?
I signed up for gym...
I study standard testing everyday hard I will get a high score...
Master added me on fb but Idk if ill accept..do I have the rights to accept?
Will people wonder about me if I accept...maybe I shouldn't accept...
In my head I have a monster its name is mandarin
It started off as a small monster but now its a huge monster driving me crazy making me go crazy and causing me to moo swing and cry horriable monster but atleast mandarin is a cute name

No comments:

Post a Comment