Wednesday, April 20, 2011

cyber

I never ever ever ever go on fetlife today I get an email asking if the perfect asian boy exsist for a short second I wonered if I should post or not but for whatever reason I was bored so I posted master as the perfect asian boy (duhh) master is perfect :D then 2 posts down this girl describes her perfect asian boy and it fits master almost perfectly lol I felt so happy someone wants the perfect asian boy heheh I giggled with delight I've captured the perfe t asian boy :D a couple other people posted about asian boys I hope master posts how epic would that be a long paragraph of something like the perfect asian boy doesn't exsisit :p orrr maybe master should apply for the part of the perfect asian boy! Lol master is so epically awesome ahhh...
When I was a kid my parents were paranoi about kidnapping I wasn't allowed to have sleepovers or go to sleepovers or go to malls or movies with friends etc. But I had fun I joined ballet,jazz,soccer,cheerleading and girls scouts it was fun j was interacting socially but not creating any long lasting friendships....I. had a lot of fun playing with my. Imigination and when I got older I started learning html and then becoming heavy scripter..knowing all the color codes and random shit then I started doing graphics...and now here I am today doing a medical animation its funny how life works out my childhood expirence enabled me to hold my own...use my creativity and learned some cool skills its not something id want my kids to do but whenever I tell someone my childhood they feel bad when really I learned some skills that some people will never learn or even master
I didn't talk to master from sat-wensdayishhh well a lil Sunday...master really missed me I'm surpriced I don't really expect any affectionate emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment