Monday, March 28, 2011

Qilly

Is it illegal to steal someones heart?
I think it should be..
Master stole my heart...I saw master last night it felt like he was sparkaling...was I dreaming I ask myself...he looked perfect words can't describe it I always think master is cute but for some reason when I saw him lastt night...it was diffrent...I compared him to onew one of the highest compliments you might receive from me...but in fact he did not look like onew he looked better I fangirled soo much last night some people joke around and say fangirls drool...well maybe its not a joke I was thinking about masters cock and well..yea XD do I want his cock that much...?I did not get to skype with master long become he is pmsing but its ok my brain was quickly turning mush at the sight of him

All this week though peopple have been manipulating me they ask me how I am and then ask about my master and the conversation usually stops because the type of question regarding master kitty was not sure what he was doing.questions like how's your master..is he busy today did you get a session? When was the last session? Was it fun? Is he fun? When's the last time you talk to you master? Do you miss me?. O_o then after kitty couldn't reply they would instantly be like...your so cute and nice with nice pretty body don't be with him anymore he doesn't deserve you etc.etc. this continued like all week from about 3 diffrent people it was annoying I hate being mindfucked what gives people the right to mindfuck me? Althught I was being mindfucked I got a bit confused I guess I know who I can trust and who I can't trust..

I find that online I am more easy to be taken advantage of I'm not quite sure why..in real I am witty and quickly stand up for myself and don't care about what people think of me..people at my school think I'm quite weird I guess I'm weird but is being weird really that bad of a crime? I rather be myself anyways I don't want to listen to rap and pretend I love it..I'm just fine with my kpop and cpop but online I often find myself crying when people I care about and know make fun of me and manipulate me..I have many long term online friendships the longest being 5 years and the shortest long term being 1 year XD I have a lot of really weird friends...crossdressers and gang leaders haha well maybe they are not in a gang...who knows right?

Usually when I eat chow mein I feel a huge sense of yummyness yayyy chow mein! But my mom bought me a whole bag of chow mein but when I eat it I don't feel anything are my tastebuds betraying me? I used to be able to quickly eat one lb of chow mein now I can't do it :/

A medical competition is coming up this week..last time I won 3rd place lots and lots and lots of people competed and I placed 3rd I felt proud of myself but this week I am competing on the state level..I'm happy bc I get a break from school and I also packed alllllll my sexy clothing yayy since I'm bad at public speaking I was thinking fml I wonder if I can do it? I praticed hard so hopefully everything goes smoothly! Today we held a pratice run just to see how you line up compared to other people ~_~ I was soo nervous but actually I placed highly...not just highly but 1st fucking place beat that :p before pratice today I was nervous public speaking is a downfall for me sometimes....I waited for my turn to come...so nervous I was shaking so obviously had to listen to onew...but onew didn't cure my nerves so I started humming onews part..but it didn't help and then I decided to look at saved gifs nope didn't work then my last hope at feeling comfort I looked at a picture of onews jyaio face and his peace sign but it did not comfort but then I listened to wonderful tonight cover by this asian boy xD and I felt at peace...and I listened to taeyang I need a girl cover haha and I started laughing I remember master covering this song best fucking cover ever god I wish I had it recorded XD even if his korean sucks and he can't ever rap gdragons part I love it :D why is it only things related to master made me calm? Hopefully at competition I can use the same tactic to get first place again XD?

Ahh not really much bddsm to put into this blog today but didn't you get a fairshare of bdsm last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment