Sunday, March 20, 2011

Soap barr

Master often wishes for many hard to accomplish tasks and body modifications.These modifications can be costly,dangerous and can be permenant.As a slave i should be giving master everything he wants without complaint or argument because this is simply how it should be done.It is not often that i do say no to what master wishes,but if there is a time where i feel enclined to say no before saying no i should ask myself a couple questions. Is what master wants going to benefit our relationship? Is it something that can be done resonably? Do i have the funds to do this? Would it be dangerous to my health or my masters health? The last question i should ask myself is why do I object to something master wishes.After answering these questions i should be able to accept masters wishes.
Total power exchange is an intresting bdsm concept total power exchange is giving up complete power to the master.All safewords and limits are void and the power is completly in the Masters hands.These type of relationships are rare because very few people can put so much trust in another person other then themself.The slave must work hard to please the master the things they do may include public humiliation,public use of collar,being whored out and many more.As a slave I wish to give master a total power exchange relationship.I have a few limits but even though I have a few limits a total power exchange relationship has no limits.To soften my limits i must first consider which one of my limits I am ok to do on a irregular basis. I also must consider which limits my master might enjoy exploiting after these considerations are made I should then deleate these items from my limits.Some limits take time and trust to be removed but as our relationship continues the limits will slowly start to soften and then eventually be removed.Sadly there is no secret tip or secret method to get limits removed or soften it requires time and trust.
*happiness through self sacrifice requirement removed at 3:43pm 3/18/11*
As a slave you should not have any possessions such as I own this car,or this house or this is my money.All possessions should go directly to master and become his.Slaves do not have the right to own anything of value.When me and master live together my paycheck will automaticly go to him.Master owns every penny I make and will be able to use it as he sees fit.At first loosing your possessions sounds a bit scary but it is a concept that ive already accepted. To be a slave with nothing but master is something I look forward too I want master to control every part of me in any way he deems fit.There are many steps I have to accomplish to get to that point in our relationship but we are at a good start to a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment