Monday, March 14, 2011

Appa!~

I was at the store today and people were watching the news about japan and talking about it and one man said that he would love to help! But america needs more help then japan right now so he can't help and the other person replied saying its ok if I don't help because someone else will..

Instead of going into a long annoying rant about how I feel I will use a quote to sum up everything

"What you do for yourelf dies with you what you do for others is eternal"

I plan on donating to japan when my paycheck comes on Friday!~ but atm I have no funds :(

I was thinking..would master think I'm weird if I just wanna volunteer as a date? And after thinking about this quote..I don't really care if master thinks its weird..how awesome is it that for a date what we did lives on forever? Going to the movies is fun don't get me wrong but some things are more precious then having fun just spending 1 hour at the nursing home two week ago made this lady so happy..and because she was so happy I felt content
I liked that feeling! This weekend I volunteerd again for a race that the procedes went to charity I enjoyed it and I had a lot of fun knowing that the money was going to a charity...next weekend iwould like to do something involved with japan..actually I wanted to volunteer this weekend but its my dads birthday so I can't volunteer :(
When I volunteer I volunteer with my friend I wonder if she feels the same way I do about volunteering
I'm a big tshirt junkie :o can't wait for some japan shirts to print!
another thing I've been intrested in is looking for a charity that I want to support...theirs soo much chairtys..when I mean support I mean like actually volunteering there often and doing many activities etc.

Master is having fun in england but internet is expensive I don't want him to worry about going online to talk to me or whatevers I'm ok without master for a week :D yes I miss him but it won't kill me to not talk to him like I've said in the. Past I don't want to be a needy person! Although sometimes I think master thinks I'm needy XD

Since internet is expensive I don't think I can send a have a safe trip email......I have a weird theory..I think when you die suddenly the last thing you remember is the last thing that happened to you..so if I was to die now suddenly the last thing I. Would remember would be blogging :o but..since master is on a plane the last thing he might remember might be an ugly hostess or reading the airplane saftey book..so I always send emails that are sappy and weird and long and kinda awkward XD in hopes master might giggle..but even if he doesn't giggle and just smile and say this is the sappiest crapppiest email ever its ok its better then rembering that he read the airplane saftey book...but that's just my oppinion on what happens I enjoy sending emails its fun :D

Master said the main quality he wants in a girl is a good heart...I wonder if that means master already went on volunteering dates...and blood donating dates..I don't think my heart is good but I wonder how good of a heart his past girlfriends had..is it wrong to be curious :p? All masters past girlfriends are pretty amazing....going to great ivy league schools and they all sound like extra pretty..a pretty girl for a hot master!

Master gave me two assignments due on Sunday...oh joy....
On his long plane trip to england he planned on ways to torture kitty with assignments -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment