Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CABI

Yesterday was also the day I started my lifestyle change!
My current lifestyle now is fine nothing too bad or dangerous but I feel as if I'm forever wasting my time...
For exsample on allkpop.com they had an article about Jung woo and because I did not know who he was I googled him and watched many many many many videos by him XD but back to my lifestyle change the important points I plan on changing.....

~My excersise workout plan I want to include more running and by 11/12/11 I want to easily run a 5k race for charity a 5k race is 3 miles...I only want to run with master for my first race...maybe if we like it we can do the cityscramble race...its a race about 12miles but at each station you have to solve a mystery puzzle or math equation or something I volunteerd there before quite fun! And we will win for sure bc master is a math major and ill bring my calculator!


-Eating habits! Ok I want to eat better more salad less chowmein more water less coke etc etc etc.but I also want to learn to cook chinese food forget chinese food ill be so happy if I even learn to cook XD but the thing is...I only want to eat with chopsticks I want to eat with chopsticks until I become a pro like master...duude we could play chopstick games yayyy chopstick games!

-Slavery I want to do my assignments and tasks and orders and whatnot to the best of my ability and do it quickly! I don't want to keep my master waiting for too long he shouldn't even be waiting -_-

-Study...I want to spend atleast 1hr on clep prep daily and also one hour on other important testpreps I want to score high. And make master proud! I can do it fighting!~ haha

-Testing- I want to take atleast 5 clep exams by the end of the summer...

Back on the subjects of cooking...I want to cook...
Chinese food,thai food(ooo exotic),korean food!!! Espicially tofu because onew like tofu :D,itallian food and any other randomness I can think of XD deff gonna post some of my random random random cooking projects I'm debating wether I should learn to cook dim sum or learn to cook jajangmyeon yummy!~
Master likes soup but the truth is...I've never finished a whole bowl of soup before XD maybe I'm not ment to be a soup person..hahaha soup makes me soo full it feels like I might implode!
Next post would show my food projects list fo sure!

Oh on a side note maybe ill learn how to make towel cakes mm..... can you tell I'm hungry =o?

No comments:

Post a Comment