Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mirror

Yesterday around this time I was talking to master
He's loving paris!~
We chatted about life and paris and nightclubs what nots...then I decided that I was gonna ask master something that I've. Been contemplating in my head for a long time...my twin brother he really wants to talk to master via skype because he doesn't think that my master can play guitar+was in a heavy metal band + can scream..like really that's soo rare for such a cute little asian boy :p but midway through my sentence asking master if he would like to talk. To my brother I got nervous and changed the tone to a lighter joking way..but still 100% serious! But master was unsure what I ment because he was thinkiing about past conversation because master did not understand he got mad and I just felt really sad :( master was getting so mad and I never even did anything....I felt sad that I made master mad and I was mad that master could be so mean =/ but I blamed myself for even wanting master to talk to my brother...me and master haven't even reached that level in the relationship anyways I guess.....but after master read chatlogs he noticed that I didn't do anything wrong and he got mad too quickly so to makeup he gave me one week off froom dieting! And I plan on buying chowmein today yayyyy!~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ omg chow mein yes chow mein did I mention chow mein?yumm obviously I'm not mad at master chow mein solves everything

I showed some ppl in my class my master I introduced master as my master...and they thought he was really cute :D master has cute little eyes I think but his smile is number 1!~

Master gave me many assignment due Sunday and I think about it.......and I realized..that I haven't even done one assignments oh no -_- but its soo booring who wants to write about breastmilk I would rather write about what makes a good master or something ughhhh and then theirs a 5 paragraph essay due on Sunday also about something slavery.......if I ever told my friends I write essays for tasks they would be like @_@ but I love master even if it means I have to write somethings I actually wanna finish by Saturday...and then he could think about it on the plane? Idk but knowing me I won't be able to write everything by Saturday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment