Thursday, November 25, 2010

ULTRA..Cute!

Soo thanksgiving was like hours ago it suckkkedd because I'm jamaican and I really don't like jamaican food so it wasn't a wide selection of food for me to eat :( lots of pork I hate pork well..no I like pork like I llike chinese porkballs but I don't think that pigs have balls..so I think its just pork in a ball fried thank god it wud be weird if I was eating pork BALLs...anyways....I'm still craving chow mein :( fml I want to go to a chinese thanksgiving so I can eat chow meain and porkballs and awesome authentic food...well maybe I only said that bc I want chow mein but eh..anywayss I said thanksging suckd but it sucked until about 11 at 11 master started talking to me he was at home and he wanted to skype which is odd because he hates using his computer at home..but I couldn't skype :( I was a bit sad and then I got permission to ask master the forbidden question the forbidden question is asking master if I could call his cell phone master told me to never never never under any circumstance call him or force him to reply to my messages etc. So I was reallly nervous asking him if I could call and he said I could call omfg omfg omg omg omg I thought I was dreaming :o me call master?when me and master finnally started talking it was amazing I know this will be the only oppurtunity I will ever have to call him so I cherished it :) when I was talking to him I was a bit surpriced when I found out master had a cuute side!! He's not all serious! But he does sighs a lot lol its kinda cute but anyways we talked for about an hour maybe a bit less and I even was able to cross some items off of my bucket list :) he sung me a few songs :) yayyy. Master says he has a chunggchuu accent when he sings.(ill try to find someone on youtube with a chungshuu accent) but I think its cute :) but then again I think all accents are cute rofl but it was soo cuuutee awweeeeee....! Anywaysss my favoriate song he sung was called. Sunflower and here are a few lines
SUNFLOWER

If I am by your side I may not have to cry
If we depend on each others love we won't become weak
I simply love you
These thoughts are stright from my heart
As long as I am with you I feel I can do anything

Cute song :) I wanted to sing a chinese song becauss I'm extra good at it but I decided not to just in case I butcher all my chinese words :p haha it was a cute song in fact its on the top lists of my fav :D mmm maybe ill sing it next time rofl well maybe not next time I don't think there will be a next time.
Hahah anyways me and master have diffrent music tastes but a lot of his music was actually really really really good...mmm I might need to update my ipod with some trance
Master said he wants to meet me soon *excited*
I would love to go to ultra with him :) or even metrocon!
Ill see what I can work out :p slipping away from my parents is just too easy :p
I think ultra is in may? I need to start saving
Well I did save! Infacttt I actually have opened a savings account and I am putting away a little each week
I'm not sure how much I should put away but master is an accountant he can help me :)
Master wants me to be a bimbo! Which is great just what I was hoping for :) but I don't know what bimbos look like so I need to go look at pictures
I asked my mom if I could get a belly buttin ring and she saidd.....
Yes! But only if I lost weight horrayyyy!
It'll be weird if a fat person got a belly buttun ring like eww who wants to see all that
At the end of our amazing convo master wanted a kiss!!!
Oh no!
Oh no!
He was like kitty I order you to kiss me
And I was just soo conveintly in front of a mirror
I was likee
Kiss?
*looks at ground*
*attempts to do kiss*
*runs away from mirror*
*begs master if I can stop*

He said next time their will be nooo more excuses! I guess I have to get over my fear of mirrors :o
Well I'm not scarred of the mirror...its just I'm shy of my mirror :o I'm sure at one point even master had the mirror kissing shyness :p funfact! Master is a great kisser ;)

Master made my thanksgiving more then amazing I'm soo thankfull for a hot,cute,legit,complex master

His domming style is quite unique I think I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment