Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bimbo

Hello~
My days with master has been BEYOND unbelievable (does such a word exsist)?
He is soo amazing
He even listens to me!
We talked about vanilla things yayy :) :) We are soo contrasting :s i hope he doesnt assume im just a stupid fan girl =/ im not even obssessed with kpop its just I like it.
Someetimes I worry im not what master wants as far as personality its easy to fix the physical things harder to fix personalty :s but no matter what I just want to be myself :)
DID YOU KNOW
-Master is a hello kitty (HATER)


Woahh but its ok he will grow to like it?
but whats on my mind now is the current situation
This girl he loves master <3 :O isnt that cute :) but master doesnt love her =/ I wonder if her boobs were too small o.o or what master looks for in girl.He told me his views on love is complex kinda scared to venture out and ask..
Master+girl=?
Master+Kitty=<3 (lol jk :p)
Master+kitty= xiaxue ^_^

Anyways

Today master saw my fangirl face :o
*super emberassed*
Master needs a pink suit :)

Maybe you can tell I have a cutee personality :o
today master told me to kiss him and i got super ultra extra shy :s
oh no then i kissed him and it was likee *extra emberassed face* :p

Master should kiss me ^_^ I wanna see his extra emberassed face rofl

while master was busy with some annoying girl i told him corny jokes! he liked it next time ill give him a math joke or something :p

So me and master are beggining our looong bdsm journey we are both new to this but i feel that this will be a long happy relationship.Because of our personalities and also because of our intrests.I really like master he is nice and trustworthy and awesome oh and cute :) he has the funniest faces ever!.Althouh i only mentioned vanilla things its because i havent seen his bdsm style yet;) hopefully i can blog about that soon.


What I feel about master......
mmmmmmmm that's a secret :D

I cant wait for tomarrows ceremony because then me and master will be finalized not finalized but like ill be officialy his i reaally want to be his you have nooo idea this will work because for the first time in a loong time i WANT it to work :)

-Kitty




No comments:

Post a Comment