Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hot issue

The following blog post is NOT related to Master sorry!

This is my 11th post (yay)
I really like the number 11 it is my birthday number?
It is also special to me because i also like the number 1 :) and 13 ^_^ so 11 is like super lucky?

Do you have a bucket list?
I Have a bucket list things I want to do or want to happen to me before i die.


1.Go skydiving
2.Have a boy sing a romantic song to me *sighs*
3.work for a year or two in the hospital in Africa helping people with obstetric fistula
4.get married
5.travel the world
6.ride a mechanical bull
7.graduate high school
8.do medical research
9.make the BEST chow mein ever
10.go to the hello kitty theme Park
11.go to the hello kitty hotel

That's 11 items :) I am an organ donor (yayyy) so when I die I'm going to give life to other :) that will maybe be the best thing I could have ever done

But number 4 on my list is get married..since I'm bored I'm going to elaborate a bit on what that entails

Proposal
it MUST be creative and MUST be in front of a lot of people ^_^ I want everyone to share my happy moment

some cute ex samples
-get a ring size chart and ask the ring guy to look up my size after looking at a few rings say ok ok try this one and get on your knees and show me that you alreadyy shopped for the ring ^_^
-Go to the local movie theaters and ask to buy an add for a packed movie like harry potter or something and then the add will be romantic and at the end of the add the spotlights will come on and you ll be in the front on your knee's ^_^
-rent a airplane writer guy and write will you marry me in the sky ^_^
-during a big lecture cone to school with 12 white flowers 11 of them real and 1 of them fake and tell me i will love you until the last flower dies and propose
-Write a song for me and sing it for a packed crowd and at the end propose to me ^_^

all cute ideas and creative *giggles*

Do NOTS
-do not propose if my hair is messy :o OH NO! i will say no =[ well..i wont say no..but ill be upset..welll....i wont be upset...ull be like will you marry me? and i will be like MY HAIR!
-DO NOT put my ring in food >_< GOD..no
-do NOT propose with crosswords It takes me sooo long to solve those >_<
-do NOT propose in a private place =[
-do NOT involve anything hello kitty

Ring
If you cant pick a ring then maybe we should not get married?

Dress,shoes etc.
I wont think about that yet :p



Ok..I kinda lied when I said marriage i meant marriage with this boy :O look he even song ME a song

The basic drift of what he sung me is..

I need a girl
One that speaks without thinking
Not a little child, but one that will embrace me
Not a girl that plays around sometimes when she’s bored
But one that will only love me
A kind of girl that looks better in jeans than a skirt
A girl that will eat the kimchi fried rice that I make instead
A girl who looks young even though she’s old
A girl that acts shy, but knows how to be boldPretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too

Don't you think he was singing about me :)

anywayss on another note
I was praticing kissing master by using my mirror and when I was praticing I was extra shy >_< oh NO it was like this

*kisses mirror*
*Hides behind pillow*
*face palm*
haha only me would be nervous and shy to kiss a mirror rofl

Thanksgiving is tomorrow :) I hope master tells me what style he wants me as so i can go shopping ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment