Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turkey and leather jackets!

Heyyyy!
So the ceremony was last week! Its amazing how times flies!
Since that week I've had a lot of time to reflect and what not
Reflecting on the role I play as a slave and also masters role
The ceremony was greatt I was originally worried about it not being
Amazing like I picturedd it I really wished I could've talked more but my parents
Totally ruined that for me! Ughh master asked me a lot of do you kitty _________
And honestly this is the first time I really read and reflected on the terms and conditions
Kinda proud of myself for that :) master updated his blog threee times!!!
I love when he updates his updates are soo reflectfull it puts my posts to shame :(
Well maybe the reason mines aren't top notch like masters is because I try to express
My personality so much! Oh well..uhm master he posted a project rawrrr projects :o
Lol every class gave out projects now master gave out a project :p
I'm not to keen on masturbating in public places :s did I ever tell you the lastt time I masturbated
In public?its quite a intresing story rofl! Uhmm on blackfriday I hope to get the vs
Bra that makes me two sizes bigger
I wonder if I need to get parents permission for implants bf I start college I'm gonna ask my
Parents to sign the paper or whatever because I really want to get bigger because it would
Look so natural nobody would everr notice but we will see
I can't wait to meet master I was supposed to meet master on black Friday but I think I
MIGHT be going to a west palm beach mall I wish I knew in advance if we were going to
A miami mall :( *sighs* it would be amazing to meet him we could go shopping together
Eat at starbucks idk :) and then we could go to spencers and he could buy me a toy!!!
Hahah..idk but if I don't meet him on Thursday its ok I could meet him at shadowcon
Hehe we could have soo much fun that weekend! I would totally love to take you to bushgardens
And also adventure islands (water park) hehe idk *sighs*
Master he wore a leather jacket last night he looked soooo sexy!
I was giggling everyy time he looked at me -_- I'm lame.....
But he was soo cutee awweeee!
I'm on a goal to not fangirl over him I think he feels uncomfy he's not used to fangirls :s
But it'll be hard to stop fangirling..but ehh ill try :) but he needs to stop looking cute rofl
Uhmm...I can't wait to model my shorts for master he will loveee it
I need to pratice talking as kitty
I hope master has a great thanksgiving I know mines will suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment