Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today Master was in the library with a group of friends working on a project for hooours.while he was working on a project I was also working on a project for school! Master messaged me a bit during his project working which was nice of him.But he messaged me and said almost done :) so naturally I got excited for him I wasn't intresteed in skyping because I'm working on my project.But when I glanced at the time it was pretty late and he told me earlier he had plans to go out so I told him "its getting pretty late by the time the project is done it will be dinner time!"he replied by saying sorry kitty..I got reallly pissed he totally misinterupted whatt I ment RAWRRRRR I hate this I hatee when ppl misunderstand omgggg! Ugh why does master think I'm needy blaah if I wanted a master to be online twenty four seven and devote a lot of time to me I would havee sought out a master like that! My anger was boiling so. I had to sign off of skype for a bit before I signed out master asked for a kiss...mmmmmm I think he did that on purpose to make me smile sooo not fair!yesterdayy he said couple now today a kiss mmmmm susspiciouss :D loljk I knw master doesn't like me I'm not his type :p.but anyways after the kiss my anger was gone woahh almost like magic!
Ceremony soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment