Monday, November 22, 2010

10 Minutes

I always talk about fangirling and my new goal to stop but i decided to show you some REPLICATIONS of masters faces that I love <3 this is NOT master but only a REPLICATION.But if you think this boy is cute his name is jong hyun and he is a member of the band SHINEe.





This looks a LITTLE like masters question face although its pretty hard to replicate his face its quite original






Master always looks to the left when he is in the library?



This is one of masters serious face when he does work although he only gave me this look once





This is Masters smile he barely smiles and shows teeth :O






I am a bit bored right now I ran into a problem when creating somethig in adobe after effects like wtf where is my orbit cammera tool :S haha yes im a noob.
Last night I spoke to master for a loong loong loong time hours and hours days and days rofl. But he said fangirl and worshipping are two diffrent things i disagreed but did not argue but since im bored I will be showing how alike they are
Ready for a serious blog post? :D

I will be using the term Fan because esentially fangirl and fan are the same

Fans usually have a strong enough interest that some changes in their lifestyles are made to accommodate devotion to the focal object. As well, fans have a desire for external involvement - are motivated to demonstrate their involvement with the area of interest through certain behaviors

That was a deffinition from wiki..

awwwee my picture i posted was soo cutee :D
Master is going to china for winter i hope he eats LOOOTS OF CHOW MEIN ^_^
I like chow mein yummm *Giggles* no no i hope he learns how to make chow mein so he can teach me ^_^
yepyep

No comments:

Post a Comment