Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Haru Haru

Today master had to talk to me about something serious he had a couple diffrent things to talk to me about which was a bit intresting seeing his view and I was a bit shocked to agree with most if not eveything he was talking about but one thing that got me reallyy annoyed was when master was not sure if I am for real about bdsm or just a phase! Being young sucks its allmost like everyone judges u on age! I am young but act old and my mind is mature and fresh sooo what if I don't use puncuation or spell right when I type online as long as I can type correctly in real then its all goodzzz but whatever it just annoyed me that I went threw soo much hard questions and some boring assigments and he thought that I was a phase kinda girl! No no no! This is real this is a lifestyle this is MY lifestyle and I don't care what society thinks I really like being a sub even if sometimes I'm not good at it and sometimes I froget to speak using kitty


Master wanted to have a girlfriend! Which was fine when i really was not scared of loosing master but i am really scared a girl would disract him and i would loose him forever!im an avergal girl i dont have huge boobs or an OMFG SHES SO SEXY face or body =o i worry that gils like this master would get attached to Girls like lee hyori






so hot even TOP CANT RESIST!


but i let master have a girlfriend i trust he would not leave me :) i am a bit proud that i made that decision it felt like i let go of him...

Master is really going back to china next december I MUST meet him! So while I was thinking about ultra I calculated a few variables regarding cost of ultra vs cost of metro vs cost of master coming for weekend randomly



Ultra 3 days
Train=$40
Three day ultra tickets=$180

hotel=$150 (per night)*
Total=$490


Metrocon
Train=40
tickets=?

Hotel=$140 per night
total=$460 **Price is subject to change*

Random hanging out at amusment parks..
Train=$40
Bush gardens=$77

(bush gardens)
adventure island=$30

Hotel=$119 (per night)
Total=$504

All prices did not include variables such as transportation or food prices and the prices may change!
Which one sounds more fun mm :o

No comments:

Post a Comment