Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chow mein!

Welcome!
This is a blog about kittys world with master!
I will be updating everyyy saturday be there or be square!
A little random things about me..
I like hello kitty.
My room is pink.
I'm a PRO at cs2 cs3 cs4.
Anywayss now to get to the good part..
Well I met master last week it was love at first message :D
hahah jkish

Master looks like-
Master looks cute
oh big eyes
and a face


We even have a secret code message it's *claws* but ill nevverr tell you what it means :D HINT-its not what you think it is
we skyped for a bit master enjoys talkig about complicated subjects my head goes like @_@ sometimes i understand what he means 100% other times i wont understand what he ment untill he next day >_< but i always understand eventually.
He gave me soooo much assignments this week like reading 10 articles and writing a essay responce to and doing ceremonies and stuff.
So much work for my first week I guess he was wondering if i wwas strong enough to handle it.
Well hes up for a HUUUGE surprice because im up for anything.
He askes a lot of questions mmmmm I bet when he was born the fist thing he said was a complicated question!
Soon I will be doing a ceremony ill keep you updated with how that is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment