Saturday, May 7, 2011

Three Asians + Rice =?

Woahhh been a long time since i posted!~ blahh
SOO much to post about I dont know where to start?
I went to disney for 3 days wayy fun I stayed in a hotel with my sister in law and her friend they are both japanese!
I know japanese a little yayy!~ BUT it was hard to understand... so after hearing that I can understand so little japanese I decided it is important that I quickly start chinese lessons I cant meet masters family till i am about a level 5 or above...The more immersed I am in the language the better I shall be!~ maybe me and master should have chinese fridays when we live together :D On fridays we speak only chinese and we eat only with chopsticks ^_^ everything asian style hahah yayyy kpop all day long!~ oh wait..its CHINESE fridays.. mmm ok jay chou all day long ^_^ I have so much fun ideas I want to do with master is it wrong that I have so many ideas?
at disney theirs there chinese boys and somehow i ended up spending most of my day with them :o by CONINCIDENCE NO STALKING
they remind me of master and his friends...
One asian boy had small eyes and was skinny and he slept soo much everywhere he would sleep -_- on the train he sleep in the movies he sleeps before eating he sleeps and even after eating! amazing soo much zzz his friends did not talk to him a lot maybe because he is to busy sleeping..I decided that boy was yiyi
One asian boy had even smaller eyes and was skinny with a weird haircut! He was listening to music a lot I bet you he has onew condition!~ His smile was sooo cute :) it wasnt like masters smile or onews smile but just cute but he is always reading a chinese manga everywhere he is reading I think it is dangerous to read and eat @_@ and read and talk yea.. he talks a lot so much chinese he speaks he even spoke english to me :) he said Sorry ahhh such a cute accent it was like herro and sawwy that weird chinese english <3 <3 so I decided he was gdragon
One asian boy was MUSCULAR :) and had a beard and he kept rubbing his beard like he was thinking intensely he was also sleeping a lot a little less the yiyi but still many sleeping this asian boy LISTENS TO KPOP ^_^ he had a bigbang song in his head so he was singing it really soft but I heard FOR SURE :) YAYYYY he also has the big bang bear keychain ring OMGGG I WANT SO BADDD AHHHHH :O I was super jealous of this asian boy -_- he was sooo cool he speaks his chinese so cool like the extra cool way like you see in the asian dramas ;) TOO COOL he is a little more manly then his friends he didnt scream like a girl when cold water got him in the river rapid soo He is master because hes really cool..master isnt muscular but I love muscular asian boys so this one must be master ^_^ lol and he also slept a lot master sleeps foreverr like 14 hours and theirs only 24 hours in a day o_o ahh
maybe we need to have like sleep in saturdays along with chinese fridays :p and soup sundays rofl I go to the gym often so much fun :) I like it but I know im not losing weight because diet sucks blahhhh 0_0
I'm going to the doctor on tuesday yayy!~
Mothers day is tomarrow so I think master will be on skype tomarrow..mmmm maybe he will have time to see kitty?
My friend she told me I was stupid for studying soo much for testing -_- wtf I think that she is just nervous that I will beat her score and be "smarter" then her does standard testing really test smartness? thats stupid my IQ is soo low but I can score good on testing o_o weird!~
I like lo mein noodles now..sooo good Master said no more chow mein so Now I eat lo mein :) YUMMYY ADDICTEDD :) TASTE SUPER GOOD
sometimes I send master uhm kpop reffrences in hopes he will catch it but he never does =[ like...
"Sorry,sorry master" or
"Master is so pretty" from nuna nomu yeppo (kpop shinee song)
"I love you super much" from super love...
lol I will send out easier messages like tell me hahah

Master tell me tell me :p IDK

mmm OK since I'm bored I will make up a list of days me and master should have.. ex:chinese fridays

Sunday:Resting sunday
Monday: Massages Monday
Tuesday: Shinee tuesdays
Wensday: Bentosurprice wensdays
Thursday: Sexy thursdays
Fridays:Chinese fridays

HAHA like my days ? I think so

I saw a black bimbo at the mall SO sexy I wanted to be like her..so sexy!~

I'm a little bit sad that I cant see Masters family till I am a level 5 chinese :( (even though I made that rule up myself) I was soo excited to go to china!~

I Have many china questions..and many sex questions sooo much I am so currious? Maybe to the point that I am annoying?

I am really nervous that master considers me annoying uhhh it always happens like that I'm really cute that slowly people think i'm annoying to the point where its like BLAH I HATE YOU KITTY

when master was doing studying I did not talk to him a lot in fear I will be an annoying kitty like..lets say you loved your kitty and she always cuddles you and licks your face and meow meow meow but when your studying and this kitty is doing that it just gets annoying..=o so kitty had a plan!~ everyday kitty just send a jyaio study hard :) and then never talked to master all day so then kitty can stay clear of masters hidden bitchy side! because what you dont know is that master is secretly really bitchy

again I was thinking master said he really liked me when he met me like like and in like like but why did he play sooo hard to get -_- ugh asian boys

i'm soo horny this week blahh :O

Master will be done with classes soon maybe it means more time for kitty? :)?
lol jkjk kitty doesnt need more time with master
Master will go to china and cali and be really busy all day long but its ok kitty is fine kitty is always fine :) because cats they take good care of themselves!~

No comments:

Post a Comment