Sunday, May 8, 2011

Parking

Ugh so confused today its another swingy mood day. @_@
I find that when I'm close to PMS'ing I tend to have mix feelings about master.
I feel things like hating master,loving master,being jealous of master and soo much other things. I dont really know why my emotions about Master change so much when I am PMS @_@ I hate talking to master today it was like kill me kill me kill me....
So much sucky -_-
I got mad at master for helping his friend gdragon with accounting trouble he had because I needed help for forever @_@ but then after like one minute I realized that I never asked for help so I never got help -_- ugh I should think much clearer. Master is really going to san fran this summer tottally killed my mood. Why do I hate san fran? I dont even know @_@ but its ok Master will be happy alll summer with his brother. This summer will suck I will be a starving studying volunteering student :p lol I work so hard for master I wonder if master ever works hard for kitty? I made studying fun and I like studying because its fun? even working out is fun so can I make not eating fun ? I dont know but hell its worth a shot? Master wants to skype tonight but I dont want to anymore =/ I hope I am asleep by the time it is time I dont want to skype with master @_@ so ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_< master always hurts my feelings on skype now too much negative feelings about skype now I just want to play games with master and laugh and giggle but the reality is that we cant even have a 10 min phone conversation -_- My friend Dan is moving down to where I live :O this summer so I guess summer wont suck that much? Me and dan will starve,volunteer and study together ^_^ is it sad that I get happy over starving another person :p lol I am a bit nervous that while master is in san fran he will meet his soulmate who goes to school in cali and they will connect <3 and get the hello kitty wedding that I was supposed to get @_@ crazy? i am a person to believe in dreams..IF i dream they will get together then i believe with alll my heart that they will lol good thing I never dreamed that yet!~ because oppa is mines hahahahah did you see that mood switch???
While master plays pool I write so much about him @_@ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Master he is such an "intresting" person
Sometimes well most times I feel he cant understand me =/
He wishes to find a girl that can understand him
but can he even understand me?

No comments:

Post a Comment