Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fall down seven times stand up eight

Fall down seven times stand up eight

this particular japanese proverb has given me some odd twisted hope
My family is not quite supportive of me trying to go to south korea due to many ant american things going on in korea.This is not the only times where they have hurt my feelings and crushed my dreams due to their own personal selfish reasons but this time I am resisting! I know I have fallen a bit more then seven times with this south korea topic but I Shall continue on who knows I might get lucky and keep falling until finally when I stand up I can remain standing.Follow your heart how cliche is that but my heart wants to go to korea my mind wants to go to korea so I need to do my best to go. I keep rewriting keep rewording my essay oppa still has not read it yet but hopefully when he reads it he can give me good solid feedback on how I can improve it a little part of me feels like if I really might be wasting his time then I think about it..Me and master has endless ammount of time together years and years and years what I have asked of him would require 20mins TOPS if so much. I dont intend on failing I will go to korea :) and when I fall again I will cry and stand up again. I hope master can see how important this is to me and try hard to help me even though he is gooey...I will be going outside of my comfort zone with this scholarship I hate talking to my aunts and uncles but if I do get accepted here is my current plan..

1.Talk to my Pastor have him talk to parents...
2.Talk to the Decan (under the pastor)
3.Talk to the Pastors Wife
4.Publicly humiliate parents in church by talking about awesome scholarship I cant accept
5.Call my Mothers sister and have her talk to her
6. Call my Mothers aunt and have her talk to mom
7. Call one of my mothers best friend
8.Call another one of my mothers best friends
9.Think of who else to call :p

lol I wont give up ;)
Fall down seven times stand up eight!~

No comments:

Post a Comment