Sunday, May 15, 2011

Joepee

Master got mad at me...
he asked me what I did not like about him
And I really wish master knew about kpop
Kpop is a big portion of my life and I have tried to decrease that portion to help master..
I like korean music and dancing and people and games and traditions etc!~
So then I wish sometimes I could talk about korean things and master understand?
Like I don't want to explain that lee jin ki is onew or explain who IU or KARA or the ddiffrence btween superjunior and superjuniorM etc. One time I had a conversation with him about kpopthings and he said Zzzz kitty your so Zzzz just to much then after that I started thinking well...is it ok that I like a guy who doesn't even like my things...let's say oppa was a rubik cube with 6 sides...one side for each qualiity..oppa would have 5 out of 6 sides completed because he does not fit the korean part...now just because he doesn't fit korean part does it mean that we are not compatiable it just means that somewhere along the lines we will need to come to a agreement where we can meet in the middle... I like master a lot too much to want to throw him away over not being korean educated lol
Master got mad at me earlier it was scary...
I was scared...
Actually I'm still a bit kina after shock...
Oppa can be so scary!~
Ahhh!~

No comments:

Post a Comment