Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am writing this at the dinner table,so I will use the terminology of Oppa.

Oppa is quite lucky,to have such a great kitty, a kitty who is cute,nice,energetic and innocent.I personally pity master though, because it seems like master will always have competition.Now many boys try to win me over by talking cute and swearing they "love" me.Even when I am a bimbo such competition will continue,what I did not include in my essay about bimbos was that guys will become jealous of his awesomly perfect bimbo and will have desire to steal her away from his grasps.I think it is a sad thing to expirence,but its ok because master is asian and awesome and I love him!~
Today I met a romanian boy on collarme woah he's cute,romanian sounds hot! I don't know anything abour. Romania but I do clearly remember a bitchy romanian premed student.Theirs this friend of mines who wishes to get a sex change and other random stuff.He told me that I was so beautiful and he quoted my favoriate asian drama that he never watched!~ so cute even if he did not watch it he rememberd my asian drama that counts? Oppa is the type to get jealous easy I wish I could explain the power he has by being my asian master. I don't think master will understand until he watches asian dramas and learns more about the asian culture and the importance it has on me.Well then the question arises what makes one asian master diffrent from another asian master? I really can't explain thhe feeling, but I know I feel a distinct feeling with master.A feeling that can't be felt with any other asian boy? Master is going to caligornia by the end of the week,kinda excited,but still kinda sad. On the brighter note his brother gives out many hugs and hugs are soo cute!~ just like the asian dramas! I am not the type of girl to pick guys based. On if the guy fits a specific asian drama criteria only because I don't need anyones money I know I can work for my own. Or any of the other cliches..but I guess it doesn't hurt to want a guy who quotes dramas!~ ahh every girls dream? Nono scratch that every girls dream is to have their boyfriend sing I need a girl by taeyang oh looks like that I have that checked off like 4 times ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment