Saturday, May 14, 2011

sacrifice

Oppa says I can't write
Blahhh!~
Because oppa said I can't write I read one whole grammar book cover to cover!~
But I don't usually use the grammar lol maybe that's why I can write?
Should I consider using grammar online when typing..mmm I don't know!~
I am reading my second grammar book now its not that bad of a read slightly intresting?
I know who calls grammar intresting..but really the book isn't that bad its funny lot sof corny grammar jokes
But I like corny? Maybe I'm too corny for master I want master to give me a writing task after I finish reading these grammar books to see if my grammar improved...maybe my iq will improve?
I decided to conclude life is like a game andd to win you must play the game correctly
So right now essentially I am playing the game with my parents let's see how this game ends?
I'm always horny everyy day esp after prayer blargh
Master parties often now
I want to see how he handles drinking
I found a blog from the past master not as many entries but averagly enough to evaluate myself
It seems like I was really stupi XD hahah and I refused to be molded..because he was crazy
my blog entries seem wild and a bit abstract here's a sample

"Master was like study for 3hours and I said no!
Because I want to go on soompi
On soompi I can buy asian things
I like asian things
I also like music
I listen to music while studying
Master likes music too but not my music
Master is in military so maybe my music is girly
Master says I'm too girly but I'm cute
Don't you think?
Girly vs manly?
Girlyy duhhhhh
I'm gonna be a popstar when I'm oldder
Popstars are wayyyy cool unlike master
Master ill write you a song
Bye!!!!"

Ok how annoying was that every other line was some stupid thing
I have some general petpeves about the status of our relationship
Regarding where we are headed for the future...
Master wishes me to go to school in cali so he can live with his awesome brother...
Which is fine so ofc he wishes for me to study hard to get into school ok fine..
But I found out yesterday...even if I study hard an get awesome score he wants me to get into schools in a specific area in a small small range.. only giving me two schools as options for this small range... and a couple other for a larger range..and then god forbids I don't even get into sanfran schools...and only get into stuff in LA the most master would do would be visit every weekend...after leaving my friends,family,home etc.for a master and blindly moving to cali the most we can do would be visit "every weekend" really.....sanfran is that important
Oh wait I frogot douglyy is only the bestest coolest soulmate brother in the whole wide world so ofc I have to be with him 24/7 regardless of kitty -_- for some reason that pissed me off so much but I am pmsing so mmm could be a false alarm..but I'm pretty sure after hearing that what my plan is...fuck sanfran only applying la and florida...why? What's the point? If I don't get into stanford or univ of sanfran then theirs no point to even meeting master thus I shoul go to school anywhere I fucking want without concideration for master since no matter where I go if its not san fran he's not going maybe I should go to school in korea with onew? Or maybe japan? Mmm a school in the philiphines?ooo a china school in beijing!!!! Lol so many ideas I have so little time!~ I'm willing to give my all and sacrifice everything for this relationship including relationships with friends and families its nice to know how much master is willing..if he can give. Me a solid reason other then dougy was sanfran is important then ill be ok but atm I don't see any diffrences from california and new york?. I also concluded not to go to see master this summer would it even matter...gotta reconsider and repriotize my life and I'm a bit hessitant to write that bimbo thing for master..not because I'm unsure about being a bimbo (so excited to be one) I'm just unsure if maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment