Tuesday, May 10, 2011

AHH KOREA!~

OMG super important ONEW NEWS!!!!

Soo like..
I was really bored and I really wanted to study abroad this summer maybe in japan or maybe in china or maybe in korea lalal I dont know?
So i googled some scholarships and their is ONE scholarshoips that let 100 people go to south korea for FREE FOR TWO WEEKS! ok So i was excited I was reading the past posts about other perople who went and they went TO MUSIC BANK OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG onew is on music bank *screams* I can see TOP AND GDRAGON AND 2NE1 AND SUPER JUNIOR *SUPER FAN GIRL SCREAM* ok so I am so worked up about this amazing south korea expirence that I did not read the info about the dates turned out it is due in -3- days one essay and 12 pages of paper work the essay is really hard and I reallly want to win so so so bad omg words can't explain how bad I want to go -_- my mind is already like spinning thinking about studying at yonsei university and shopping in seoul and going to the electronic market so I am staying up late tonight working on the essay but the essay is really hard and I dont really understand it...I really wannt to ask master to help me like proofread it because master essays are AMAZING <3 MMMMM AHHH MY HEAD IS STILL SPINNING ok I have to stay up NOT listen to onew and write the best essay of my fucking life :) good plan!~
I need a recomendation they said personal aquaintances are ok mmm master is my master can he write a personal aquantance? nobody will write me a recomendation in 3 days -_- lol fail I wish i seaerched this early am i bound to fail because I found this late? mm......I hope master helps me although its short notice and hes tired from school =/ but I wanna go to korea and eat kimchi and all that great stuffzz

No comments:

Post a Comment