Thursday, August 18, 2011

Onew Condition!!

Ahhz I have Onew Condition <3
and since this is my blog to post whatever I want ^_^ I am going to post about my disease..
I have Onew Condition..This condition causes an intese like for Fried chicken, Clumziness, awkward funny moments and an intese love for onew <3 yayy onew!~
When I go to california..I MUST be friends with a Onew lookalike!~
I hope his name is like xiao shing zhao dong~ then..because it is too hard for me I will be like...
shing dong can I call you onew? ^_^ and then BOOM my own ONEW YAYYZZ <3


Which one is onew?
Hmm...OF COURSE ONEW IS AT THE TOP <3 only because he is the cutest look at his little wink ;)!~~ ahzz
Sadly..I am still looking for Onews Jacket =[ isnt it soo cute....I thinkk its a banc jacket..ahzz I am going to buy it <3 Itll look perfect on me rights <3 oppa would get mad if I used the money for meeting him on a onew jacket..but ahz so cute <3 cant resist...
When I dont study for  Onew and Master look the same lol...^_^ ahzzz Onew is so cute at MNET
OPPA I MUST GO TO MNET <3 LOOK HOW CUTE HIS ONEW SIGN IS!~~ Don't worry Onew
I'll study hard  :)
Reason 1 Why I hate key: AHZ KEY IS SO GAY >_< everyone is looking super hot..and hes wearing these leg tights? ewwzz... it's not even like the jo kwon kinda gay..jo kwon is gay but hes so cute that I want to pretend hes stright and defend him from gay comments!~


Key needs to take tips from onew, Onew can wear tights and make it just be PERFECT <3  SEXY ONEW HYUNG~

Hyung is waiting for me <3 ONEW HYUNG <3 YAYY
Onew said on his UFO..THAT all younger fans can call him Hyung ^_^
ISNT ONEW SO GREAT <3 ONEW HYUNG AHZZ
Hyung is so cute right? :D :D :D :D haha just so innocently cute with his sign!~
Yea Onew Style!!~



Perfect Onew hair <3 <3 <3
<3
Yea, I have Onew Condition, I dont quite mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment