Friday, August 26, 2011

guess where i am?
i am at the train station!
I am going to meet master!
I am never ever ever going to meet him again after this trip
Untill we move in together etc.
Lol I love him..
I love him so much I've gone crazy..
Crazy enough to go out to see him with the little money I have..
Ughhh what will happen on Saturday and Sunday regarding my leave?
I have no clue!
Nor do I wish to think about it!
What happens, happens! No regrets, just having fun!
I hope if something happens that's bad regarding my leave, master won't ditch me alone and blame all shit on me =p
*shrugs* I am not even going to think about anything other then

My first kiss
My first sex expirence
My frist cuddle..
Ahhz so many firsts, its a shame!~!
The first dress I wore for master, is the dress I will wear today..
I hope he remembers it!~
Master requested for me to be in an easy access mini dress without panties!
Right now, I am wearing jeans, but I am changing in 30mins..
Ahh so excited, so nervous ahh!~!~
I wonder if master is jittery thinking about kitty...
I think he really really really loves me..
I can confidently have sex with him knowing he loves me..my first time is with someone I love, who loves me..
I think I'm ready!
Reflecting back shortly on myself, I have so much confidence to do something so risky..
Nobody knows who I am meeting..
And I don't have money..
And I don't have a place to stay other then Master..
I guess, my logic is..if master wanted to kill me he wouldn't invest so much time in me!
And if he happens to be a killer, then I am screwed :p
Ah master wants me to be wet when I'm off the train but my stomach is twisted in so many knots..
Since 3am I've had that omg my first date feeling :p
Lol I did not eat yet, and I don't plan on eating..
My heart is skipping beats..I hope to sleep on the train or I might be awake counting every second that passs by!
So excited that I am trembling!~
How sad.. won't meet him for 5 more hrs
I am going to meet him..
I have no clue if I can withold my energy xD
I hope master is the same person as he is online...
I hope the mostest that after meeting me, master falls more in love! And decides. To move closer, and don't leave for california without me!~~!~! Omg :D *sighs*
Its 45mins to departure..I am gonna do some yoga breathing to relax






No comments:

Post a Comment