Friday, August 12, 2011

Maybe, Just, Maybe

Awesome, I am back from my trip to Jamaica!
Jamiaca, woah, that trip changed me a lot.
Going to Jamaica, I begun to appreciate my life more, and appreciate the luxaires of simple things, like a clean room, cold aircondition!
Jamaica, is like the pictures you see on the TV, but thats only about 1% of Jamaica.
The parts you see on TV, is just the beach (which is beautiful, when not poulted!)
I thought about my life with Master a lot!
Somehow, I feel like oppa did not miss me, I feel so foolish for sending email capsules.
Oppa, he promised that the day I come back, we can talk on the phone for a long time!
Everytime I missed him, everytime shit happened, everytime, without fail I thought 6 more days to phone call..5 more days to phone call... 4 more days etc. until it reached 1 more hour. When that one hour passed, I was told, maybe tomarrow.
I was sad, but I had no right to be sad
I just masturbated and went to sleep, yea--maybe tomarrow.
I want to tell oppa everything, but, I think he perfers my emails/pictures compared to my voice.
If I am not talking about CQ or happiness, I fear he won't listen.
It's not fair, this relationship is never fair, but...
I studied hard today, I couldn't wait to tell oppa, but he wont listen..
I miss Hawaii, he listened to me even if I had nothing to say..
Erick, Hawaii, Dan and the other deadweights, all day they would listen to me, even if I broke their hearts a thousand times, they allways listened.
I really hate when I blog like katie, but, today I just feel like Katie.
When I feel like katie, and I look at this relationship, mmm It's just a bit strange.
Oppa, I can't understand him, why is oppa like this?
Why is oppa so stupid and so smart at the same time (-_-)
Why am I so stupid...
then when I am Kitty and I look at this relationship it is just perfect, everything I wanted, everything I could wish for!~ just perfect.
Oppa, is busy for the next 2 weeks
Maybe, just maybe........

No comments:

Post a Comment