Thursday, August 18, 2011

Karokez

Today, my mom told me to go shopping!
she gave me a credit card, she did not tell me HOW much money to spend, but simply told me buy enough supplies for two people..
Alrighty I am going back to school shopping the last week and since we waited so long all the good deals are gone...
Ok, no budget I shop smart! total 153! about $66 per person and I spent 25usd on things for myself such as makeup, skinclensers, stretch mark erasers things and a teeth whitener :p
I come and tell my parents yea 153 and they explode on me
blah blah your so stupid
and I just calmly tell them THIS is the bill, this is the price for each item (no sales)...and THIS was the budget: No budget!
then they just EXTRA IMPLODE on me ahh katie your so stupid, you dont care about anyone but yourself blah blah blah...
and then I laugh hystericlly laughing..
this just makes them implode 2x more hehe after they get over their implodness and demand I take back items for my personal needs I just say No.
I need makeup for school, I need skin cleaners and I WANT a teeth whitener? my teeth isnt white like Onews..that's a problem...
they agree I can keep everything but the teeth whitner >_<
So that only made me laugh more ^_^ then they left to go to "Work"
I simply slammed the door!~
Outside my apperance was strong..
but inside, I wanted to cry like a baby over and over and over again...
my parents have a hard time dealing with me..they just THINK i dont care..
the reality is 1. I dont care 98% of the time and 2. getting mad at me makes me laugh because you just inspired me to study thanks mom thanks dad~!
lol so when they have trouble getting mad at me..they also have trouble punnishing me..
If I take away her phone and computer she isnt sad?
If I take away her phone and computer and ipod why isnt it a punishment??
If I take away her phone adn computer and tv and ipod! why doesnt she care?
Well..when I get punnished and can't talk to Master I usually just study..I study all day and all night maybe 12hrs max.. XD
Wake up *eat* STUDY *eat* STUDY *sleep* STUDY
lol on a continuing pattern..
so much information I learn..
If my parents grounded me for a month or more before SAT I would prob get a perfect score!~
the problem I have with self study is that I just want to go online and watch onew I can't quite controll my computer hours..
I dont have a set amount of study hours..so my study time usually = 0 hours and 5mins
if so much XD ^_^ BUT I am trying to change I swear I SWEAR because I want onew songs...
but *sighs* so hard to change atleast I know tonight I have 3hrs study time in the bag!~

When I was sad today
Master simply said Love you...and I was strong inside again :)
like a band aid, he makes me feel better almost instantly..
ah, I love him more and more but why cant words tell him he is like my band aid ^_^?
so after the whole drama with my parents I became INSPIRED TO STUDY..
okkk I admit I havent studied in a while...
I study in my head?
I think ABOUT studying all day...but I dont actually study...yea..fail..never gonna get onew songs..
so after this bloggy, and after writing report THEN i study ^_^
oh and master has a big test tomarrow so...after bloggy, after writing report, after writing jyiao test email THEN study ^_^
but master has the bestest slave like dude..Master is studying till like 4am tonight and its 9pm and already I have some of his studying emails done :)
Studying emails, plane emails, jyaio emails and any other random excuse for me to send a email is not required...
nor is it expected or praised!
I guess its just a little something I like to do...who knows if it energisez Master or what..
It surely energisez me rooting for master
rooting for him when nobody else is really rooting..
who cheers for someone to take -one- test?
who cheers for someone to do their best on -one- presentation..
^_^ like OMGG WHICH OLD SCHOOL PERSON still thinks that your gonna die in a plane crash when the chances are like 0.1% lol
idk I am Masters Slave, whenever he needs me I will be there..When he doesn't need me I will also be around waiting for when he needs me ^_^..and when he THINKS that nobody cares about a stupid test or a stupid essay ^_^ kitty will always be around to make sure she cares <3
Master got an A in english..
should I be happy?
or should I have expected an A already?
One question to ponder aboutz~
Am I making my Master my gooey and lovable and more stupid at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment