Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Kittyz

I'm trying my best to be a good fuckmeat, so far I am fulfilling everything master wishes of me and soon i will wear a dog chain necklace around my neck that proudly says Kitty :)
It's a new year, and a new me (LOL where have you heard that before?)
I'm trying to embrace myself more as fuckmeat and less as Nicole/Kitty/Katie..
Fuckmeats World is what I should rename my blog to!~
I'm trying to enter a bikini competition for he summer :)
I will defiantly win! and the money i win maybe i can use it to pay for implants?
I'm really short on implant money, so what other way to get implants money then to get money for masters body. It's not my money, but masters money..and it's not my body it's masters body!~
but I still hope to do my best to get implants
My first implant time I hope to get DD, but my ultimate goal is in HHH or larger!~
I just want my body to be something that master is pleased with, even if it means 2hours a gym everyday or extra extra extra large boobies
i'm happy when master is happy

No comments:

Post a Comment