Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Up/downs

I'm working out 2 hours a day now, thats 2 hours of cardio.
It's tiring, exhusting and I burn 800-900+ calories a day!
I'm also eating a vegan lifestyle, and havent ate meat in a bit!~
I've had vegitarian meat loaf (AMAZING)
many types of vegtables soups (Amazingzz)
Even a vegan patty!~
But mostly lots of salads, I have not ate pasta, macaroni, breads, pizza, burgers, fries ETC.
And I expect to see results that show my new healthy lifestyle..Ive lost 10lbs but I can't eat meat till I lose 10 more..
It feels like forever..I've given up on the idea that I'll be able to eat meat on monday, I think it wont be untill maybe next week..so 2 more weeks like this.so It will be about 1 month of no meat options..
I feel like I'm lacking emotional support from maser, he is eager for entertainment..but I keep feeling like I need emotional support even with college and craziness..I kinda feel like i'm going through it alone..like hes not a apart of my life
so I do call him more often to sorta feel that connection, but I don't really feel anything..to me it's ust like i'm an obsticle.....when i tell him about my day he responds  very minimally because hes stressed even on days when no apps are due I just wish I could feel the same emotional support as I used to feel..and I think not having that emotional support is tearing me up inside..
I just feel alone, just feels a pit pointless deep inside, a bit endless...
like I keep telling myself tomorrow..tomarrow..next week  next week
it's kinda like my diet I'm just waiting for results, and it feels slow..and I wonder if I should quit..and sometimes I have huge bursts of YEAHH I CAN DO THIS!
the same is how I feel with my current relationship with my master, I love him!
But hes soo busy, I feel so much alone so less connected to him and I tell myself YEAHH I can do this!! Keep working Master is just XYZ and just has to do XYZ
but then theirs also those times when I Just want to quit cry and froget about everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment