Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cums

I am working out everyday, I feel more and more like a fuckmeat everyday!
I work hard to obey my master and do my best :) but Something is missing..
For a while I was like mm maybe I'm eating too much, maybe i'm not exercising enough..maybe blah blah but I get it
I can't be a fuckmeat untill I appreciate and understand my body!
Which is just going to take me honestly loosing my sense of shame and just going out and buying a vibe, and playing with myself!
To the point here I'm addicted to cumming, I crave it..It's my release, my escape it becomes me?
Just like working out..I love to workout it's my release, I can escape and it's just something I automatically do..and when I don't do it I feel ODD..
That same sense of need is what I need to use in my approach to cumming, because this is a part of my body I want to give to my master!
If It's not something that I love something that I crave...then 1 year or 2 years without cumming will be hard but it won't quite be unbearable..it won't feel like he really really really owns me because I don't have that deep attachment that other girls have to cumming..
I'm going to buy the vibrator tomorrow and hopefully it will come quickly!
I'm even going to plan out when I can use my vibe ;) how many times a day
I hope to slowly increase my cums as I get more addicted!
I also would like to get a nipple milker!
Or nipple sucker, so I use that part of my body..

No comments:

Post a Comment