Saturday, January 26, 2013

Compatible

Someone said me and master are compatible as a couple
I've never really thought about this
I know as a bdsm relationship our likes and dislikes similar thankfully !~
But strictly as a couple the dynamic is weird lol
I'm very cute, giggly bubbly, nonsensical!~ and very extreme !
If I'm worried ill bite all my nails
If I'm sad ill cry and do nothingness
Master is very serious about everything
He has little tendency to wake up too late
but the best master ! I don't really see him too much boyfriend he's like my best friend my master my oppa...
In a way I think I remind master to breathe relax and love life
Especially loving through me!
Love life have your cock sucked at all times!
I think i soften his serious exteriors
:$
Master balances me out...
Master
Oppa
My everything

No comments:

Post a Comment