Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reflections






Going through my older posts today, just for fun!~
Found some interesting things..So I shall write apon it! (Cronological based on months/year!)
(If  anything is in red that means this is my current comments

Nov 2010

Hot Issue

Do you have a bucket list?
I Have a bucket list things I want to do or want to happen to me before I die.

1.Go skydiving/ Rather get implants
2.Have a boy sing a romantic song to me *sighs* CHECK!
3.work for a year or two in the hospital in Africa helping people with obstetric fistula/ Obsteric Fistula Is very VERY important to me, but I feel there is more urgency for women education
4.get married
5.travel the world
6.ride a mechanical bull   Ew..
7.graduate high school
8.do medical research/ I have little to no interest in research 
9.make the BEST chow mein ever
10.go to the hello kitty theme Park
11.go to the hello kitty hotel

Omo, I had a long list of do/do nots for proposals lol now I'm just going to be happy that I actually get one LOL





I need a girl
One that speaks without thinking
Not a little child, but one that will embrace me
Not a girl that plays around sometimes when she’s bored
But one that will only love me
A kind of girl that looks better in jeans than a skirt
A girl that will eat the kimchi fried rice that I make instead
A girl who looks young even though she’s old
A girl that acts shy, but knows how to be boldPretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too
Don't you think he was singing about me :)

My favoriate song at the time, I actually wanted master to sing me this song soo much <3 <3
Now that I am relistening to the song...It's really NOT about me lol
One who looks better in jeans then a skirt? (Psh..I want to look hot in my micro skirt)
I don't wish to speak without thinking lol only foolish things would come out!~
I don't want a pretty body I want a sexy body..



*kisses mirror*
*Hides behind pillow*
*face palm*

Was I this cute?!?!?




10 Minutes


I always talk about fangirling and my new goal to stop but i decided to show you someREPLICATIONS of masters faces that I love <3 this is NOT master but only a REPLICATION









































OMO..Am I blind? Master doesn't look anything like these boys..if this is my version of a "replication" omo..



December 2010



Air

Today someone asked me online what is one word that describees me I thought of many words..fun,creative,intresting,cute,difrent,sexy,curious but I chose the word air I actually strive to become a person like air..
..
I wanna be like the air. The good-hearted person whose kindness overflows and people realize how important she was to them, once she is gone.
I wanna be that kind of person.


This is interesting, I think if I was asked today, I would say fuckmeat. bimbo something along those lines..More and more I'm trying to identify as a fuckmeat..it's a nice simple lifestyle.. 


Master said he is looking for a slave with a chritable good heart
But what is "good"? Is good the person who volunteers and donates blood and gives money to charity? I hate using the word good...good is so un definable..

I'm still asking myself, what is "good" I guess some questions never get answered..


Master told me that I might be focousing too much on him and not enough on my life? 

It's funny how he would tell me not to focous on him so much but now he says I don't focous on him enough..Lets rewind to the past?


Ai





"Stop waiting for little boys to verify wether you are the shit or not bitch if you are the shit you are the mother fucking shit"


Sigh, I STILL love this quote filled or curse words and I should follow it more, don't look for verification just believe your the best




Theres soo many posts I could go back and reflect on!~ 
Go back and have a laugh or two!~
Don't mind the bad grammar xP
I have changed a lot..more then I imagined
like really? My goal in life to be a heart surgeon?
Now I'm like ew...I just want to study women studies...Teach English to women and hopefully find a way to impact the world!~

No comments:

Post a Comment