Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New

Today I did bad I broke my diet!
I ate chinese food..
and I felt soo much guilty
I broke masters trust in me!
As a slave I shouldn't bend/ break the rules set by my master
this diet is good for my health, but also is going to show master my willpower to fight and perserve through difficulty!
Now when I'm hungry i'm going to embrace the pain..as love for my master
if i can embrace it love it and not try to KILL the pain instantly..then master in return will see my love for him is strong
so for master
for myself
I'm going to do my best to give my best effort!
big plus :) if I do well 5 free days (even christmas! )
so with a new attitude towards weight loss..again..i embark on the journey..YET AGAIN..
But something feels different about this time..
I'm starting new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment