Friday, December 28, 2012

Breaking

Breaking is a subject that my master talks about constantly, he wishes to break me and turn me into nothing but a fuckmeat. Someone to serve him, and think of nothing but only serving him. After reading blogs, and going on fetlife, I read the lives of those who have been "broken" and it is something that I would be interested in doing, but I also wonder in the authenticity of those who post to become broken. Does broken really exist, is it all just a psychological thing, and what potential long term risks does breaking have? All these questions have not been answered, I  speculate that breaking is not true, although I do believe in the existence of a "subspace" a place where your not quite in reality but also not quite dreaming. Peter Pan would say this would be the area where he shall be waiting. If master breaks me I will gladly accept, because I trust him. If he decides to not break me I also happily accept this choice. I have no strong opinions on breaking, nor do I wish to create a strong opinion. I feel having a strong opinion goes against the purpose of being a fuckmeat. Why should I have a opinion on a matter of my body? Is it really my body? My body belongs to master, and because of that I have no say in yes broken or no I do not wish to be broken. Do I even have a sense of wishing if my master owns me? It is my duty to be the bust fuckmeat I can be, and the first step in being the best is giving all my trust to my master. Losing control of my body, and letting him make the decisions in my life, if I shall  become broken or if not this is not something for me to decide, nor will I attempt to form an opinion on what I feel is the best decision for my master to do with his property.

No comments:

Post a Comment