Saturday, December 17, 2011

To have someone give you control of their body and minds, to be entrusted with the responcability to take care of them, to have someone willing to suffer for you, who forsakes pride and dignity to please you...what other gift in this world can possiably equate to that? And more importantly why do you have the opportunity to be with this slave?
to me Master is an artist, and kitty his slave is his clay. he uses his whip(dragonz) to mold me. Some will admire his masterpeice he molded. But only the Master not even the slave will realise the true beauty in the art work. Because the beauty lies in the servitude of his slave. I am masters art peice, right now its hard for me we fight often and our values we started with somehow got mixed up. Somehow i think once i think about pleasuring master everyday, at all times of the day things will be easy. My place as a slave is serving him. I need to regain those ideals in my life, those ideals have been flooded with katieness! My path is defined so clearly that it takes my breath away. The path i lead is surely with my master, being his bimbo, his fucktoy, his cuckquean. That path is so beautiful. Under masters orders i have finally found new freedom. The freedom of mind. Although, it does not seem like much i feel this is the diffrence between my expirence and other expirences. there are three types of masters: mediocore, good, excellent and true a mediocore master tells, a good master teaches, an excellent master explains but a true master inspires. My master inspires, a rarity among masters. In the beginning i was fooled by Dominants who were good looking, had charisma and had that "dominant" persona. But it took me a while to realise that these things are easy to create. Real dominance is a deep thing that occurs so deep in the soul, you cant distinguish a domminant by simply looking, you need to look at the heart. Looking into the soul of a dominant you see something special. i cant explain it, during my expirence at miami i looked into his eyes so deeply. His eyes were shining but really i saw my Masters soul. This is real. He has the domminance in is heart. I can say this so confidently, his heart told me everything! It is wrong to judge a good dominant by personae and looks, but its also wrong to judge a slave by her body. A slave must be measured with her soul. Because it is the soul of the slave that is enslaved, the body simply follows. My soul has good intentions, intentions of pleasing my Master with my soul and loving every momemnt of it. I do not want to be a slave seeking reward, but rather a slave who serves unconditionally with no thoughts of rewards. But the ultimate beauty in being a slave is that we dont serve sometimes but we serve all the times. Today i learned what submission is. Submission is not about being used, submission is about being in use. Submission is not about what is being done to you, submission is what you do for others. As a slave I will embark on this journey with these ideals in mine, forever remembering my heart, my soul, my body is controlled by my master and I live to please only him.

No comments:

Post a Comment