Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Me and Master broke up as Girlfriend/Boyfriend only two or three days ago! Less then a week...When we broke up I did not cry but just embraced the new dynamic of our relationship...but that spot is still sensitive to me then today...guess what kitty! I am going to ask elizebeth to be my girlfriend she likes me! I will ask her on christmas eve.. then the memories just came flooding back..christmas eve talking to him and smiling ahhz...I wish I could date him even sending my stupid wish to santa... then christmas day my dreams came true..I was dating him! Those memories..I hold so close to my heart.. even though we already broke...I still keep those memories.. Technically..our aniv was on christmas day.. then when master tells me hes asking elizabeth out it hurt so bad.. like a slap to the face.. did you forget about katie so quickly? did you even love me? how could you move on so quickly.... how could you move on and tell me your dating a fuckky who lives in a diff state.. Thats not fair... you want me to be happy about a "stable" fucky? how stable is someone in a a diff state... am I that stupid? does he only think of hurting me... If he loved her he should have just told me.. if he wanted more fuckys why pick a date he KNOWS holds strong memories for me.. why is he like this? why me?... then when he hurts me the first thing he wants to blame is me.. oh shit..KITTY ITS YOUR FAULT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMIC... no master you don't understand your kitty ordering her around looking for the future.. but you never understand your kitty.. always misunderstanding... Master hurt me so much today.. I don't want to talk to him..it's just a game.. Hey ELizabeth, want to hear my ideals of love? It was just a trick.. how could it be a trick.. why does master make me cry so much.. one day I won't fall for his tricks again.. how can he just break up and go out again? how can he just tell me I dont understand the relationship he doesnt even care about my feelings all he cares about is his slave.. but katie has feelings too.. I hate it.. why can't he ever understand... I don't want to talk to him today..heh..."Kitty, your not focused on the relationship" double heart stab...

No comments:

Post a Comment