Monday, December 5, 2011

cuckquean sluts

heyyz its been a while!~ I'm back!~ But it seems me and master are having trouble again... I wanted to find master a cuckquean slut for him to have for san fran Since he is moving!~ He never ASKED me to go out and find I decided myself A gift to my master:) When I finally find a girl..and she agrees He takes my gift Throws it away And then request I start over Not because somethings wrong with the girl But because he wants to start contradicting himself.. No other cqs knows about me And suddenly he wants others to know about me? His own fucking brother doesn't even know we are even together... I'm his secret His secret he hides to the world So now he turns down my GIFT because he wants to tell the girl about me??? I'm done.. Not finding any fucking girls Not messaging any cqs online He can find his own fucking cqs He can't be so against my honest efforts My honest efforts means SHIT Hah id like him to see anyone else tht would find him a cqs He takes it all for granted He throws away gifts like these gifts are endless No matter what nice words he has to say my opinion won't change I'm done finding cqs online master can do it himself... ~.~

1 comment: