Monday, November 12, 2012

The pursuit of Masters Happiness..

Being with Master I've been thinking many about what is a slavery about?
Me and Master talked about the future, and I agreed to continue down the path of lowering myself more. We are both still working on having a cuckquean this weekend, I imagine sleeping on the floor, even though the bed is big enough for all three of us. I feel having a cuckquean this weekend would be a perfect ending to our storybook weekend!~

Being a slave means I need to give up my freedom to my master..
the freedom to make my own decisions
the freedom to declare that I should be a monogamous relationship with him..
Truthfully I feel really happy being in a relationship that has another girl or girl(S) in the picture.
Assuming he is happy and free of any diseases.


As a slave it is my goal
my duty to ensure that my  master is happy
Losing that sense of myself that still thinks about my own happiness..
Sometimes I struggle between wanting my own happiness and his.
When I think about having my friends fuck my master
I get so embarrassed, so angry..so horny
and it's hard to explain that mix of horny, happy and embarrassed..
embarrassed because I want this?
embarrassed because I set this up?
sometimes I just feel lonely
because I feel like the only cuckquean in the world..
the only slave who dreams of giving her rights away signing it over to my master
the only slave who genuinely dreams of making her master happy..
solitude is a beautiful thing..
solitude reminds me of my heart..
the heart that beats fuck meat fuck meat fuckmeat..
the heart that yearns for a chastity belt
yearns to be locked up while master fucks another girl..
my heart..that simply can't be explained...

I titled my title for this blog the pursuit of masters happiness..
the pursuit because it wont come easily
It's going to be a long struggle..
Getting HH boobs..my parents will protest
my friends might be confused..
strangers immediately will look at me with wonder and lust or even disgust
who would manipulate their body like that?? they might think..
who would? someone like me who is just pursing the dreams of another person
The perfect slave do you believe in it?
Do you believe you can truly manufacture a slave to your ideals?
Her mind molded by you
Her body molded by you
Your wants/ wishes desires truly in her heart?
Do you believe in it?
Do you believe it's possible to mold a slaves body, mind and soul?
I believe in it
I want to be that slave..
the slave master can mold..
I don't believe I will suddenly be PERFECT and never ever make a mistake
but I believe I can do my best to make my master happy
the pursuit of masters happiness is the path for me.. :)
and with this blog... I hope to record my pursuit

No comments:

Post a Comment