Tuesday, November 27, 2012

On my Knees

Master do no worry
do not worry about your dreams..
your dreams are safe with me..
safe for me to love to cherish and to live my life with your dreams in mind..
don't worry, i'm always happy below you..
I wouldn't trade that place for anything in the world!~
I'm going to try my best to be someone your proud to call fuckmeat
Some people say trophy wife, but I think the correct term for us is trophy fuckmeat!~
Not because we aren't married now, but because  I want to be the lowest in your heart..
I hope in your heart you can see me growing into the image of trophy fuckmeat
I know with my heart I will love being your fuckmeat because there is no other place for me except for the bottom of your heart!~ the warmest place to be!! :)
Sometimes I say trust me..and it dosn't turn out too good. please trust my heart.. I'm speaking with the most honnesty as I can..a blog where I'm pouring out my feelings..
You might feel like i'm wavering but please..please just listen to my heart
It's here waiting for you :)
On my knees I'm saying..I'm thankful to have you!
With all my heart I want to be your fuckmeat your cuckquean your everything!
I'm here to stay!
Through the thick and the thin me and master has been through it all!~
soon we will reach a turning point in our relationship in only 7months!
I think..this day is very IMPORTANT because it marks the day where my life will be changed forever..
I hope it's also a day where we can talk to a lawyer about signing over rights to my master
So he can own me I wonder whats the rules on that..
The day I met my master..I think I knew my life was going to change
not everyone finds a perfect love story online..
but I never found a perfect love story..
I found a kinky erotic loving master!~
I love him
I appreciate him..
he inspires me to be better
to do my best
he believes in me
he pushes me!
he is there for me when I'm in my darkest hour..
and for those reasons I know that I don't want to leave him ever..
I know that in the future somethings he does to me might be painful, but I know he does it out of good will, for his happiness..and for that i smile :)
I'm really lucky..
sometimes at night when I think about how lucky I am it just inspires me to do my best!
Masteer doesn't care about my major..
nor my hair..
or the kind of gadgets I have..
he cares about his happiness! and I can do that
I always write about wanting to make sure master has the biggest smile :)
I can't wait to come back and write how big his smile was!~
I know his heart smiles too..
smiling knowing I'm getting lower and lower...
I smile too because I know where my place is :)
my place is on my knees..
and it feels good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment